Reviews for Harry Flamel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Good because I haven't read any thing to compare this to. Yet.
ARedHair chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Interesting story setup. It provides a reason for Harry surviving other than accidental invocation of 'old' magic, which is nice; its fixed Dumbledore's wards, at least, temporarily; and it provides Harry with really interesting foster parents.

Dumbledore will be having Mrs. Figg move into the neighbourhood in a few months, so they'll have to do something more to the wards to create an illusion for someone looking for Harry or Dumbledore will find out Harry isn't there then.

We know nothing about the Flamels from canon except that they are 650ish and supposedly have a Philosopher's Stone that turns base metals to gold and produces the Elixir of Life, though other sources say the stone only turns base metals to gold and the Elixir is something separate. That gives the story a really broad slate. They've seen a lot of history and probably traveled the world. Although societies tend to collect and keep the most successful ideas and ways of doing things that are developed, the Flamels may know some useful things that got dropped or that passed by without examination.

Harry would grow up in a magical home, but it might be involve different magic than the typical British magical home (or typical French magical home...).

The Flamels could have Harry go to Hogwarts or home school him or send him to another school. Each option provides a different direction for the story.
Killapanda666 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The premise for this is good, it seems a shame you have shelved it, this had a lot of potential
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Excellent!
starboy454 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
excellent start to your story
Diana A chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I enjoyed the story concept and the way you presented it.

I hope you haven't given up on the story and will be putting up another chapter soon.
god of all chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Caroline the Poet chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I really like this story I hope you update soon!
PurpleBullet chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I really like were you going with this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
mattcun chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
plz write write more of harry flamel
haqeirah chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This seems like a very good and interesting story. I hope you update soon because I really want to know what happens next. Will Harry still be friends with Hermione and Ron? Will he still be sorted in to Gryfindor? Will the Flamels teach him any magic before Hogwarts?
Tikky Mikk chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Interesting story, hope you write a powerful Harry being raised by the Flamel.
kihakukage chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
really interesting
Tom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hope this doesn't stay a single CH.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011