Reviews for Love Letters
jekyllhj7 chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
FYI - NYC does get pretty close to unconciousness round about 2-6am. :-P You can practically walk down the middle of the street.

And I had to laugh when you said "the sights and SMELLS of New York" cuz when something stinks I often find myself saying "It smells like New York in here" LOL Yet I keep returning.. heading into the city this weekend and next weekend. :-P

Anyhoo... about the actual story...

WHAT? You'd better update soon.

I like your idea of the missing scenes one shots. :-D
Ella Greggs chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Oh, Lolee Ann! The text messages were SO funny, especially the ones from everyone else demanding that Dave call Kurt to shut him up. Very, very clever. I laughed at so many of the lines, including the one from chapter 21 "I am no man's beef jerky!" All the things Sue said she would do to sabotage the club were also great, like bringing her own bed bugs, just to make sure. LOL!

You and I have talked before about knowing when to end a story (any story). I say end it when you have nothing left that you want to say about these two. But I don't know where you take the relationship from here - it's kind of already at the 'happy ending' stage. Both boys are totally besotted and romantically in sync, their friends and family accept them wholeheartedly, and everyone at school seems okay with them being together, too. So really it's a question for you: what more do you want to happen? Celebrating winning Nationals? Junior Prom? Graduation and planning a life together? Kurt attacked by drug-addicted chickens? Certainly, you could continue describing the romance and the romancing, but personally I think that gets kind of repetitive and boring after a short while, which is sort of what I was getting at in my earlier review. Food for thought as you plan your next move...
nicolethecrazyone chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
So love it... My God i laughed so hard with the texts and the chicken

Love the character of the mother

Im not that crazy... O who am I kidding u nailed me yo the t jajaajjajajja
CPB NYC chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Under no circumstances should you conclude your story before you've fully explored your ideas and expressed everything you want to. Forget what anyone else tells you. Your story is beautiful and fantastic. Thank you, truly, for taking the time to share your perspective and talent here.

I absolutely love how you took your time and really developed the characters and the relationships. I love how you seem to know and understand the characters so well - as though you're in the Glee writers' heads. You have a unique, creative and wonderful perspective. You say in your profile you have no writing skills, but I have to disagree. Your writing is gorgeous and vivid.

I couldn't begin to review everything that touched me in this story. However, the accident was surreal. Whatever made you think of it, and how you handled it - I could not be more impressed and found it just mind blowing. You also have a great sense of humor, of the ridiculous, and, of course, a great sense of Glee. The live chicken on the bus was epic - the first thing I thought of when I saw that was, "yeah, Sue would do that". The text messages made me laugh outloud, again, all completely in character. I could see the whole debacle in my head, and that's a testament to the image you created.

On a more serious note, thank you. I've been a Kurtofsky shipper from the start, and I'm afraid we're not going to get all our hopes realized in the show itself. It'd be great to see something on the same level as Love Letters actually make it into the show, but the creative team is fickle and none of the characters get the care and attention you've given to Dave and Kurt in your story. I'm still hopeful for a happy ending between Dave and Kurt before the story line concludes, but it will be nowhere near as beautiful as the story you've written for them, and I'm grateful to have your story as well as a few other really good ones to compensate where I'm fairly certain the writers will fall short.

Keep it up, please! ;-)
SabrinaTheGLEEk chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I've been reading this story since the beginning, but I'm just now getting to comment on it because it wouldn't allow anons. I just have to tell you, I don't think I've ever cried reading anything. The chapter with the accident from Dave's point of view-I cried myself to sleep. The part when he said the sirens were getting louder, but all he heard was Kurt laughing as they laid on the Hummel's kitchen floor, and that Kurt was wrong, there was a heaven. TEARS:'( I'm tearing up now.

Please don't stop it now just because a few people told you that you need to know when to stop. It's not getting old, so there is no reason to close up shop now! You have no idea how much reading this brightens up my day!
Megan chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
So I just started reading this and can i just say...You had me up all night. I was literally up until 8 in the morning reading this. SO GOOD!
Nekochou chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
I really love this story ! Thank you for writing this. It is really cute and actually plausible. I'm a Kurtofsky shipper and the wait is killing me, so this is helping me ease my restlessness. I actually believe they will get together later in the series but it will take some time : drama has to happen between Kurt and Blaine, they have to break up, David needs to enter glee, Kurt has to come back and David will have to do a lot of groveling but I'm sure things will work out
biffsmom21 chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Dude LoLee...D.K is a big ol'crybaby, what do you think would happen in real life if he was found in this "closet" with tears running unchecked down his face? I'll tell you..Gay or not he needs to get his crying a** kicked. But once again, you wrote a fab chapter, you've got a loyal fan in BiffMom's! Anyone who tells you that the story has got to end also needs to get their a** kicked. I mean seriously? When romances end and start in real life does that mean the story's over? Hardly, it's just the start! So keep on writing, you're living the dream!
biffsmom21 chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
hmmm...Definitly entertaining. Lolee brings an air of mystery and delight back into gay romance. Two Thumbs up!
YaDiva chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
I laughed out loud so much during this chapter, my kids and husband came in the room to find out what was so funny. The text messages were hysterical. I'm still laughing! Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter.
dalekdestroyer666 chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Hdjajxidkhdidngaaaaaah! FLUFF OVERLOAD -dies- this was such a sweet chapter! Oh my gosh and mrs. Karofsky? I LOVE her! I hope the shows pulls her off half as well as you do :) I look forward to reading all the bus texts. PahahahhahaAa what the he'll was the chicken? That had me lol-ing for like 5 minutes straight. You just made my day better and cured my exhaustion. EVERYTHING IS NYQUILLED CHICKENS AND RAINBOWS AND NOTHING HURTS!
tracyluvsgreys chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
It's too bad you are feeling pressured to end this story by some reviewers. I love this story and have not felt it was 'dragging on'...so I hope when you do end it, it is because you wanted to do so, and is not rushed by others' comments. Thank you for writing.
Angie38 chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
I think I'm in love w Daves mom! Great chapter and I know you can't drag it out forever but I hate to see it end.
Spooky Bibi chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
That definitely started my Monday the right way!

You astound me again with your talent for comedy! Dave's mom was so funny and I can't even describe that bus ride! Although I'm worried about that chicken... If it's Sue's, I get the nagging feeling he'll be like the chicken in Family Guy... In a closed space, it can be very scary!

On a more serious note, as much as I love reading this, I agree with the people who said it's pretty much time to end it. You seem to have covered all the major points of their relationship, it feels like the end should come around. I wouldn't mind another story though, maybe a future fic... :D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
I have been reading romance novels since Ive been 12 :) I so feel you. and I dont mind one bit. a little melodrama goes a long way in my book. unless it reaches Mexican telenovela levels Im good :D

as for the chapter, it was wonderfully bitterśweetly amusing. I love how everyone texted Dave to call Kurt and the text itself as well. and the ending was so sweet as well
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »