Reviews for Love Letters
Tinibri chapter 24 . 12/4/2011
I take that back. THIS is the cutest chapter I have ever read. You are an excellent writer.
Tinibri chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
This chapter is the cutest thing I have ever read in the seven seas and the different galaxies. So adorable. So romantic. This has to be the best karofsky & Kurt fanfic I have read.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
This is my second time reading this story. Puck insert is bril. I Laugh so hard tears rolling down my face.
OffbeatLover chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This chapter is breaking my heart. I am loving this story. I can't wait to see where it goes!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
This is even funnier than the chapters with Puck. I can just her Sue saying that on the hbus.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
om laughed so hard I cried. Puck is brillant in this chapter and so spot on for his character.
Corporal182 chapter 25 . 7/30/2011
Wow wow wow! I have never reviewed a fanfic before in my life but I just had to tell you that this story is amazing. I found it last night and stayed up disgustingly late/early reading until I was too exhausted to read anymore, and then started reading again when I woke up, just now finishing. When a song I have came along in the story, I played it on my comp. When a song came along that I didn't have, youtube covered me. I am not ashamed to say that I cried several times. Whatever, I'm emotional.

There's just one thing I'm DYING to know...what happened after Dave left the auditorium at nationals in Ch. 23? Did you ever write it? If there's an answer I need to hear it - you can email me at yahoo, my handle there is the name I signed to the review.

THANK YOU for this awesome fic. Sorry that all I can do at the moment is gush emotionally charged praise - if we get in touch, I'll give more detailed feedback, I promise. Hope you got piles of better-thought-out feedback than this, and hope you don't stop writing fics - you'd be depriving your readers of some real treats!
thespine chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
You know, the way you end your chapters makes it really hard to stop reading.
Larkin21 chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
Amazing story. My favorite part of it all was in chapter 20 when everyone in Glee (plus Azimio, Becky & Elly, bless their hearts) paired with someone of the same-sex to hold hands with. Such a beautiful statement of friendship and support in a story full of such statements.

All that said, I was a little disappointed you didn't address what happened in NYC in this story. I see you have some one-shots (which I'll get to ASAP) but that seems like it really belonged in this story. I know you were feeling like you needed to wrap things up but I personally would have rather that moment been addressed than the bit with Dave and Kurt being voted out of the "group" thing. It was funny but it felt forced, partly because I couldn't reconcile it with everything else their friends had done for them. It seemed like a fun way to make it seem like Kurt was refering to NYC only to find out it was Puck, which was a neat idea and, again, funny. But a little forced. For a 25 chapter story, that's my only complinant. I hope it doesn't seem too harsh because I really do love this story. Great job
Lise Blodeuwedd chapter 25 . 7/14/2011
Awww... That story was so sweet and adorable! Loved it!
darkmoonlite chapter 25 . 7/12/2011
ok so i know you kept saying to review for like every chapter, but i like to save it for the end, just so i can get through the story, and tell you what i think of it...which is a lot, i love it...the drama, romance, and so forth it was brilliant...and i cant wait to go see what other stories you have...but anyways,i would quote more of the story or even a bit of it if i wasnt so tired right now seeing its so early in the morning, but i will go back to those chapters and say something about them...hehe nice writing, keep up the awesomesause
InadequateJusticex chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was such a cute story :') Loved the epilogue especially but every other chapter was pretty good! KURTOFSKY FTW and thank you for taking the time to complete such an amazing story. If you didn't finish this, my imagination would've gone crazy from trying to think of what would happen next! 3
the voice of singing clouds chapter 25 . 6/25/2011
absolutely loved it.

amazing writing.

i loved all the lyrics and poems that dave and kurt used in the letters.

i'm you've inspired me to look up the song unchained melody... i'm listening to it right now! )

thank you so much for writing it! you're a great writer! )
TenderGraces chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
I can't breThe. I'm in tears! I haven't laughter so hard in ages. Thank you. True genius.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
AWWWW. You write the best most addicting fluff. I love it. This story was awesome. Just enough of everything for me. Going to go read the one shots now...
535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »