Reviews for Love Letters
TenderGraces chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
I can't breThe. I'm in tears! I haven't laughter so hard in ages. Thank you. True genius.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
AWWWW. You write the best most addicting fluff. I love it. This story was awesome. Just enough of everything for me. Going to go read the one shots now...
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
So, the chicken was a stroke of comedic genius. So funny. Loved this chapter.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
: ( this sad story is sad! When did that happen? I'm comforted in the fact that you said your stories always have happy endings.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Figgins makes me giggle! That was awesome.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Awww! Love Dave. He really does seem like this guy now. Sweet fluffy Dave is wonderful. I didn't find Max Adler particularly attractive until Prom Queen, but now (and after all this lovely fanficiton) I realize how wrong I was.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Oh, this story. I should be asleep right now, but its so good. I love the passion in their relationship. Its my one pet peeve with Klaine. People can add it in all they want but its not canon. Kurtofsky passion is though : ) The apology scene in Prom Queen broke my heart. Now, I love me some Darren Criss (really its depressing), but Blaine can't touch what flies between Kurt and Dave. I'm so glad I gave Kurtofsky a chance. lol. Can't wait to read the rest of this story.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Love this! The letters are beautiful, but my favorite is the original one. Its so honest. : )
PlayElli chapter 25 . 5/25/2011
this was such a sweet story! X3

i stayed up all night just to read it XD it was worth it!

*fav*
Sherja chapter 25 . 5/12/2011
That was amazing, once I started reading I could not stop. At one point I almost fell off the bed laughing at another point I was crying. Beautifully written story. Thanks for sharing :)
HimekoUchia chapter 25 . 5/1/2011
Hiya! it took me quite some time to finish, but i finally read this story! and i enjoyed every single second of it!

every chapter, every line, every word.

it was perfect! sweet, romantic, hilarious and yet sometimes incredibly nerve wrecking (thinking that Dave died) and interesting.

So I say: write on, brilliant author. Write on.

HimekoUchia
boredandhomealone chapter 25 . 4/26/2011
I can't even put into words how beautiful that story was. Was never much of a fan of Kurtofsky, but you've managed to convert me. Wonderful, wonderful job!

P. S. All of the romance novels wore off on you for sure. LOL
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
LAWLZ

"Brittany wanted to know why Elizabeth Barrett Browning was writing her husband letters, instead of just texting him."
Kittyeb chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I screamed. I was expecting it, but i screamed. In a good way, by the way. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
boredinBielefeld chapter 25 . 4/15/2011
Just finished reading your fantastic story. Wow, I had to read it in one session. It made me happy, it made me cry, laugh. Fantastic.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write it and put such much effort into it. I can't find the right words to express how much I loved your story. What talent! Thanks again.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »