Reviews for Love Letters
madler chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
ohhhhhhhh this is the amazing. Funny, romantic and absolutely beautiful. Jealous Finn and crying Mike pure win . I can't even put in words how much I love this story :)
Yuritwl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Oh a love it - i want more romantic dave XD
debraelq chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Oh that is just so cruel! Can't wait to see what happens next! Love how this story is developing. :)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
oh Dave, you clever sap, you 3

I love the idea and I love how the Glee club reacted and about the plan.

Im hooked
MorphMagic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow I like the start! I can't wait for more.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hahahahah! This is amazing. Oh gosh. *wipestear*
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"Mercedes ended the debate by cutting off everyone's waffle supply" - that made me laugh out loud. So cute (and quite like the show) how the whole Glee club gets in on the discussion of who could have sent the letters. But you can't fool me - Becky is just delivering them for Dave, isn't she? *smile*
wolffbear chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
hey, this is a very interesting plot, specially with the unexpected twist in the end (I like clever, intelligent Dave taking measures to avoid being caught easily lol). I really liked it and I'll wait eagerly for the next chapters... I just hope the progression takes it's due time as sometimes very good plots are ruined when things are rushed too much; but first and foremost, your writing is very good and I want to give you full support :)

Btw, I can't understand people who write s**t about an story when they don't like the pairing, when is that simple as "don't like it, don't read it"... I dislike the Klaine pairing but that doesn't give me any right to go and write crap on Klaine stories. The comment by 'kelston' was very disrespectful and based on a lot of opinions which haven't even been addressed on the show (if so, Sue Sylvester may be already in prison waiting for lethal injection). Seriously, some people needs to relax a bit; Glee is about a bunch of 16-17's yo who made mistakes and grow through them and nobody is unreedimable, everyone has a chance. Rooting for Karofsky's redemption is simply logical inside the Gleeverse, as well as a romance with Kurt if Dave makes the proper amends. And yes, they can end singing awesome love songs together. It's 'Glee', everything is possible.
RoseRedMisery chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
lol is dave getting a different person to do it every day?
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww the idea of love letters is so romantic. I really can't wait to see what is in stored. But yeah is becky going to the true identity of the real admirer. Sweetie don't pay attention to people that don't know shit and just keep on writing.

P.s this is for that stupid kelston who says she or he is disgusted of the idea of kurtofsky, well if you don't like it then don't read nobody is forcing you.
kelston chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I am sorry but this story line makes me sick. The fact that anyone would think that Kurt would fall in love with such an abusive person is just wrong. You are basically saying that abusers really are sorry when they say they are and that they really mean it that they will never do the abuse again. Poor Poor abuser they are so mis understood. I have had to live with to many people that keep taking the abuser back because they have no self esteem left that they truly believe they are worth nothing after the abuser gets done with them. Do you really believe that Kurt has so little self esteem that he would go to someone that has made him a punching bag and THREATENED HIS LIFE just because the abuser said he is sorry? Abuse is not a joke and it isn't something that one just gets over.
debraelq chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love this! It was genius to get Becky to deliver the letters. :) Poor Kurt! Can't wait for more.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36