Reviews for Playing Pretend
Maggie Davis chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I read this story and realized I never left a review for it! LOOOVE IT! It was a really sweet story. I like when Jasper is a sweetheart! It was a good story to read!
Jasper and Damon xoxo chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
aawww this is the most awesome book i have read in ages!

i love you, you are such an awesome writer!

Xoxo
NatalieLynn chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
I'm glad I decided to investigate this after reading the prequal. I see now why I hadn't come across this sooner, since it's rated T. As a 30 adult, I usually stick to stories rated M when I'm searching for new stuff to read. I have found a number of gems with other ratings though, usually by looking through the story list of authors I like, such as yourself, or based on rec's from other authors I like. At any rate, I digress. I really enjoyed this story as much as the prequal I'd stumbled across. I can see both where there was a need for that prequal and why you would have originally left that incident rather obscure in the main story. The two pieces complete one another. The only loose end I would have liked to see tied up is Edward receiving his just dessert. It would make another good out take. I like to imagine him getting it from both Jasper and Charlie and maybe losing Alice too. It would be nothing more than what he deserves. :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I have read this whole story and I love it! I wish you could write more
fanicki chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
good story..wish it was a bit longer, but good nonetheless..

keep writing especially japer/bella human pairings..

]
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
I am SO sorry I couldn't read this before- not only because I feel bad, but also because I didn't know what I was missing out on ;) Great last chap, very cute and sweet, I love that. :) Your updates always make me smile.

and Happy Birthday! Yes, fan fiction counts as a form of wishing you happy birthday, and you know that I am doing all of them possible! :)

xoxo
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
You should SO do a one/two shot of Jasper and Bella from the story :). I really loved this chapter, it was sweet.
PewpewDiePie chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
happy early birthday lovely! :D

Hope you have a good one and keep writing like you do! Been a fan of yours for a while now and can't say I've ever been disappointed with you except the long LONG writers block of music saviour ;D but I'm still here aren't I?

much love. Your fiction whore,

Roza xx.
angeline95 chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Aww! I'm so sad, I don't want this story to be over. You did a great job and I'm glad to know what happened between them.
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
This is the nd i gather. So thank you very much for a really nice story.
wendy1969 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
i hope she tells jasper so he can beat shit out of edward for forcing himself on to her like that.
weflytothetardis chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
this story is so good so far! i hope you continue soon!
angeline95 chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Edward is such a dick! But I am so happy that Bella and Jasper are together now!
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I liked the chapter. I can only imagine what Jasper's gonna do when he finds out about what Edward tried to do. But seriously, Bella needs to tell him the truth before school. Because we all know how guys like Edward get things turned around to make it seem like said girl jumped them instead. Even if the school thinks she's a tramp, at least jasper would know the truth because I just don't see him NOT believing her, ya know.
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
You're awesome chica, point blank. Your chapters never cease to amaze me :) good job with the new chap :D ily so much!

dutch