Reviews for You've Got the Love
Gzo chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I hope everything works out for you.
Kendra23 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
No problem. Life is much more important to get in order then being on here (although we will miss the updates for the down time). Sometimes, things in life need to come first and be taken care of first and your readers and followers understand this! I wish you the best and hope that everything works out ok!
Badmuts32 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Loved the first 2 chapters. I would enjoy longer updates.
Sara chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I love it!
NinaGina chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bella002 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
This is a precious story! It shows Liv at a slightly vulnerable point and how they're both going to try and make their relationship work while Liv's in harms way.
Jaadde chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Intense. Update soon.
cam101 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Kendra23 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Great update!

Again, I liked the flashback-especially the one from the day after their first kiss! I also liked the other flashback where Liv gave Alex her spare gun! It just went to show how much they really love and care about each other!

Them being alone is going to prove as a very emotional ride for both of them! I actually wouldn't be surprised if Alex tries to find Liv while Liv's undercover at some point in the story, just to see her. Liv is going to be in the city, just not as Olivia Benson for the time being!

However you want to do your updates, I'm sure we'll be find with!

Great job! Update soon please!
LIVsvuALEX chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Aww, I really enjoyed the flashback! I hope you have more of them in this story cause I really want to see how they dealt with being in this relationship and working together!
VikkiT chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Wow! Nice update! I'd like to see how this journey of them being seperated is going to go!
lwatson3 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
More soon I hope!
lovesfemslash chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Hey nice chapter. I like that you started with the morning after. I'd love to see more background on the undercover job. What kinda bar is it, a straight bar or lesbian? How about a bar named "Sneakers"
AnywhereElse chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
intriguing...i love it. i liked the next morning thing, and the backstory bit. unfortunately my creative muse and i have only recently become re-acquainted (we were, relationally, on an apparent break for a loooong time) and i've found she does not like to work in the morning. so i can't help with the bar name. i'm sure whatever you choose will fit wonderfully!
Gonzo chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like your story. Looking forward to reading more.

"P.S. Bar names anyone? Think grimy, gritty place with a little bit of class." Sounds like Munch, if you replace "place" with person. More frequent updates would be awesome.