Reviews for On That Fine Line
bubbles chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
soooosososososo good.
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was so beautifal! I was crying!
Meg Ryan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So detailed and so incredibly REAL. I loved it, you are an outstanding writer and definetly continue writing eclare stories. Like, the world depends on it. Seriously.
Amyforever chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Absolutely amazing story! I read every word and immediately feel in love with it! You have a great imagination and great writing skills. I love your style of writing. I also love your theory of how this will all turn out and I think it is very possible. I hope it turns out like how it did in the story and I hope you keep on posting more stories of Eclare! Don't be scared to post anything because yesterdays fan fiction is tomorrow's novel. Like I said before, I loved it. Good job.
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really enjoyed your story!

Very realistic, and true to the show.

I really hope the season ends somewhat like this!

Awesome Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
.gosh. this was so good! out of all the 'drop the world' promo-based stories, this one was my favorite! i like how its not a tiny oneshot, and how its really long. i loved the emotion and sweetness(:
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hopefully this is what happens in reality
Xlovestory33X chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Brilliant. No other words to describe your writing but brilliant. Fantastic job. You really conveyed the characters through this and honestly I felt like I was right there in that hospital room. Amazing :D
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow. This is what absolutely needs to happen on the show. I think EClare belongs together but I think Eli does need help first and we obviously know something intense is happening in the finale. This was kept realistic and comforting and it gives me faith that this could possibly happen. Excellent job.
WestCoastTrees chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this so much. I hate where the writers are taking EClare so reading your story was very comforting. Praying it actually turns out like this on the show. It was very touching and realistic at the same time. Outstanding!