Reviews for I Told You So
ADIOEHdjduehajd213478djfdehjJD chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
This is good.
PetitMoi207 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
No offense, but if I ever see that word again I think I'm gonna scream. Good story though.
WannaBMore chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
loved it. personly love anything with harry ginny teen hormones in it ha.
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Hermione's advice reminds me of the most common advice I hear growing up...Just be yourself! Nice chapter! :)
Annabella Prinx chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Nope you can't be in love with someone forever without doing something! :)

Rose xx
Romance and Musicals chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
This fic is so so so amazing! I absolutely love it. I'm not even sure which chapter is my favorite because they were all so great. I think you portrayed both Ginny and Harry perfectly.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
I really liked this chapter...the bubble analogy for the lives lost was truly inspired! :) It's a fun thought that Arthur had a container of muggle bubbles in his shed...I wonder if he knew how they worked? lol
Raven Starhawk chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I fell in love with this chapter. I am actually excited to read the others.
Annabella Prinx chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Wowz! It's soooooo deep and I can't help but love it! It really touched me honestly! I'd never thought of it that way.

Rose xx
Annabella Prinx chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I really can get into Ginny's shoes and think of how she could have been feeling all that horrible year!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Nicely done! :) You also are the first (that I've seen) to mention that the Hogwarts Express is powered by magic, and I just wanted to say I thought that was pretty cool. It makes sense that a train carrying magical people would be powered by magic, but I'd never thought of it that way before.
me chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I kinda had the urge to count how many times cliche was said. This was a terrific fic though!
fictiongirl212 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
STOP SAYING CLICHE! MY BRAIN HURTS! i like your story and everything but the cliche thing was annoying the hell out of me. but good story.
Ana chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This chapter gave me a bloody was this and was good though.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Good chapter, though I thought "cliche" might have been overused just a bit. It was a nicely satisfying ending! :)