Reviews for Meeting the Family
emily.robbins.313 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Oh, please write more! I love your Wales so much! And Scotland's pretty awesome too. Please don't leave me hanging, I really want to know what's going to happen.
AshesOnTheWind chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL!
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Prussia...Tutu... O_O
the mental image! O.o :P lol i love this! ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! XD
Kitouran chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Please finish! *begs* TTTT
Wolfen Artist of KilGuin chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
This is like the greatest thing like EVER! I need to know what happens next!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
YERS! Irish revolutionary tactics and sexy, sexy Scotland. Gooood times.
NopeNo chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I'm so glad that I didn't skip over this fic when browsing~ This is just amazing. I freakin' love PruCan and when people bring the whole family into these kind of fics~! My head would most likely explode if I tried writing a story with so many characters... You definitely pulled it off perfectly; you keep everything organized and it's very easy to understand what's going on. Please update this soon!
Clorixi chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
oh god what XD

this is what happens when i read a summary and think 'naw, i wouldnt like this one' but then finally read it and start bashing my head against a wall thinking 'WHY DID I SKIP THIS ONE'

this fic is pure love, and i cant wait till alfred finally arrives.
Lightkit chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
This is hilarious! I've been laughing for most of the time. Hm, maybe I'll read it again, so I can laugh some more. XD Eheh, taking over England... XP Can't wait to find out how this turns out.

UPDATE ASAP please!
PruCan4evar chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Dude... THIS IS SO FREAKIN' EPIC!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Yah-hoo! More awesomeness from Ireland! She's representing!
foREVerhauntingme chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Dude...this is insane...i love it...poor Gilbert...and poor Mathew, almost getting raped by his father figure...mein gott!
LadyLocket chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I love it! 3 oh Gilbert... Haha, oh and you forgot one nation from England's side Bermuda. Haha well it's not really acknoledged but yeah it's one of england's nations (sons/brother?)
Lexicon Rubicon chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Wow, this chapter reminds me of every conversation with my Welsh friend, ever. Great job.
Lexicon Rubicon chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I adore the Oscar Wilde comment. XD Amazing job. This is so awesome...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »