Reviews for Wake Me Up I'm Dreaming
golden91 chapter 1 . 8/16
I'm actually really glad you ended up writing this fic because that theory of the wedding being a dream had been on fans' minds for months since the season 4 previews/promos originally came out. A lot of fans never backed down on this theory either. Anyway, great story so far. Cant wait to contuine reading! X
Bri chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
I have to say, even though I HATE Kris/Junior (I'm a Kris/Matt fan) I really like this story. There were so many theories going around on message boards, when the Season 4 promos came out, that the wedding was actually a dream. I wish it had been, all of S4 that is, because I hate Season 4. There were points I liked, Noah, he was hilarious!, Junior/Laura, they were adorable, and some other stuff, but mainly, as a contuined piece of WildFire, I hated it so much. Mostly, because they didn't bring back O! :(
Het chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
this fanfic is great
Cassie chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I really like what you have created. It was a really nice read. Have you ever thought of expanding this?
katia chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
i like how you made junior&kris's marriage just a dream, it was a good twist.
CowGirl7384 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
This chapter almost made me cry! Keep it up
Shannon chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Just read your entire story and I love it! It's so different from all the others. It really makes me wish Wildfire was back on tv. Anyways, this was a really interesting chapter... being able to see Jean's concern about Junior's action and Junior's actions based upon concern for Kris. Update ASAP!
xohxitxisxlovex chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
I really loved this chapter. I can totally see both sides of this. I like how you have their thoughts going head to head. I'm really curious about how this will all plan out. Fantastic writing, update soon! :)
xohxitxisxlovex chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I hope you plan to update this story! I really like it. It has quite a lot of potential in it. It's always fabulous so far. I can't want to see what you have to bring into it :) Update soon!
sami8290 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
How about Junior plans the wedding of Kris's dreams.
countryhorse731 chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
very very good! I like how you showed what Kris was thinking. Great job an't wait for more. Hope you settle in fast. )
allieisrandom chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Nice to see that there are more people out there who still love Wildfire! Your story is really good, I love it! And since I'm a diehard Krisatt, that's saying alot :) I'm also writing a "what if" story, a rewrite of season four.
bucksgirl731 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
AMAZING! And, don't worry if your chapters aren't long. They are good just the way they are.
Orca15 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Good chapter. I like how you are bringing out Junior's feelings and fears. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Don't worry about the chapters being short. That's the beauty of fan fiction, your chapters can be however long you want. Short chapters just mean you are able to say what you want clearly and simply. Good job and keep it up. :D
friedlikebacon chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Awesome chapter! I really like how this story is progressing. It's definitely different from all other stories. Definitely a favorite. Good luck writing, hope to see an update soon!