Reviews for Sick
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I liked when Kurosaki said, "I think you need some rest, Teru, that's just creepy."

Overall pretty well-written. Could be expanded and tweaked and other stuff, but I liked it!
black neko hime chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Like:)
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
AWESOME! Love it!
Yoko Littner chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is really good, I would love to read more! I just found one error while reading and that was you had written heart when it actually should have been heard. Great job! Please keep writing!
Sarrina-Wolf-Chick chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I am a huge fan of dengeki daisy and I just have to say this is a really sweet story. I also really like how you show kurosaki's sweet side. Lastly it was pretty well written, just a little more practice writing in 3rd person and you'll be writing awesome 3rd person stories.
sir-M-smarty106 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
what do you mean she didn't remember who Daisy was?

did you mean she didn't remember kurosaki being Daisy? if so, you should change the wording. lol by the way, very cute one shot you've written here. i liked how Kurosaki's just so cool about it... like *sigh* she knows. like it's not all that important. tho the way she kept calling him kuro or Kuro- chan i found to be annoying for so reason but that's not your fault, right. that's me being quirky. any who great job. i like.
Eltria Aradia chapter 1 . 3/14/2011