Reviews for Three Months Ago
adilene24 chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
AWESOME! *-*)/
Cassy-Kay chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
congratulations!
just purchased it and added it to my list of to read and review via goodreads!
best of luck in your writing future!
XO Cassandra
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
Very good. would love more.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
The immortal series!thats where u got it from!
Anon chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
I read the whole thing in a day:)
Loved it 3
Magique10 chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
really want to see the completed book. Can't wait!
Mangagirl97 chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
I'm really excited to see it come out as an actual book! Congratulations!
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
omg i love your story and i like how u started and finished with "Three Months ago if someone asked me if I believed in love would I have said yes? Hell no. Three months ago all I knew was pain, darkness, and despair. I was abused, broken, and I had no hope. All that changed with one brown eyed boy. I am girl now surrounded by the world of mythical creatures. I am a girl who just discovered that she was now one of these creatures. My name is Annabeth Marie Walker….and this is my story."
theallwymonster chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
I love this story soooo much!
ShadowMaster22 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is turnning out good.
Argiessa chapter 26 . 4/13/2012
Really good story!
deviliciouskitti chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
Wow, just wow. I read this whole story, yes all 26 chapters, in one day. I just couldn't stop reading. This story was fantastically written. I really felt what the characters felt. I cannot recommend this story enough to anyone. I can't wait to read Kelsey's other writings. Great job Kelsey, keep up the good work :)
Writing for the Burn chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
Love this story! The ending was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and sorry I just now got around to reviewing! Luv ya Kelsey and keep on writing! I swear its your God given talent! :D
VballBabe44 chapter 27 . 12/29/2011
your storys really good. i cant wait for more!
yepitsmandy chapter 26 . 12/23/2011
Oh my god...realllyyy good story! Oh my gah. Well I really loved it. LOLOL Damiens awesome. Tell him hii!

Yeah I just love it. Nuff said.