Reviews for Not Crazy
NOOOOO
reid4infinity2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
wow...
Tike fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Tina is my favorite character and I think you did a great job of taking the prompt and fitting it within the context of the show. She has been so neglected that it could be possible that she is bipolar. I especially liked how you spun the MFV disaster into something that made much more sense. This was a very well-written piece.
CrazyBananas95 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
:O... I don't even know who to feel about this. It was amazingly sad. It was written very well but it was so sad. Well done :) I shall read more of your stories now
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was very well written. Will there be more? It's a great standalone, but I would still love to read more.
Random gleek chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It has a beautiful haunting quality to it; that's a really unique perspective you took on Tina's character and the thing is...it makes perfect sense. Like she actually could be bi-polar on the show if the writers FINALLY decided to develop her. Anyways, I also liked that you took the liberty of explaining her awkward break-down in the show in a way that makes sense. Really well done. Dark; but well done.