Reviews for Whatever Gods May Be
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/22
strange and disturbing with some moments of normality
SAMarcus chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Another very disturbing piece. Good work.
redundant person chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
ummmmmmmmmmm...this story is not too bad...but maybe you can grasp the reader's attention by writing in shorter paragraph.

Another reason why i even bothered to read this piece is because i want to see if you are as you say you are.

let me remind you...

How long is this? 125 words?

'Tis crap. Crap, I say!

Ring a bell?i hope you will be a better critic next time without hurting the author's feelings

Chas Aegis chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am going to report this story! Because I have a big fat jiggly, Brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it! I haven't had hot lesbian sex with my lover jewel because my biiiiigggg butt gets in the way! Please flame my forum. Critics United. Chas Aegis
bobbsnark chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Confusing, but brilliant. Confusingly brilliant...

Beautifully written, and I didn't see any grammar/spelling mistakes. I loved your descriptions and the way you repeated 'Hungry' added to the creepiness alot. Creepy!Harry FTW. Very creepy.

meaner than my demons chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Confusing. But awesome.

The numbers are important? *thinks*

Yeah, I have no idea.
sasukeXnarutoforever chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
... The numbers are important. The numbers are important. The numbers are ... oh, screw it, I have no freaking idea of how the numbers work. I'll check back in another two weeks. Or so.

That aside, I love, love, love baby killer!Harry. He's a bit more like It now ... or like It and Carrie's love child. [yes, fem!preg. Whatever.] That is like, height of cool, Cendi.

I can't choose a favorite, all of these rock. I particularly like Bellatrix's, out of all of them - I can see her sitting there, singing to herself, and Shacklebolt being all "WTF CRAZY BITCH!"

One small inaccuracy, though. Bellatrix is older than Sirius. Sirius is older than Regalus. Ergo, Bellatrix would not be younger than Regaulus. [Isn't she his aunt or summat?]

So, yeah. You rock. *thumbs up* *heart*
sasukeXnarutoforever chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
*head a-sploedes*

This is beautiful, Cendi. At the beginning, it's a bit choppy and I have no idea of who is narrating, but it's still wonderful.

My favorite part is baby terrorist!Harry. He could be like Carrie, only younger. And male-er. [WTF THEIR NAMES RHYME.]

Hermione's part is good too, but who is Daphne Greengrass? Canon in name only, or your own character? I like the pun with her name, though, so kudos to you for that.

Neville's grandmother is done pretty well, sort of crazy but sort of maternal at the same time.

No spelling or grammar errors, but you might want to edit that block of text in Luna's section.
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Righty-o. Told ya I’d review, didn’t I? It just took me a little (well, maybe a lot of, actually) time to do so...

Anyways, first of all, my brain hurts. You just like making my brain work, don’t you? Bah. Laziness is more my thing. But it’s not as mind-screwy as the Rachel/Clarisse oneshot thing, and I think I basically understand what is going on so far. Which makes me feel clever. :D (And then I find out half the stuff I ‘understand’ is wrong...) But I have not been paying much attention to the numbers. Which I probably should. Bah. My allocated brainpower has been used up for today.

Sooo...I like this. Seriously. I don’t frequent the HP fandom that much but I think this is a pretty original idea. Well written, nice imagery and descriptions, especially the repetition of the “Hungry” part. That was creepy and you can kinda feel the terror she feels as she tries to escape. The non linear thing is confusing, a little, but it does make sense, I think, and I started spotting pieces that fit together...I think...what else? Oh yeah, nice metaphor about the jumper. Really liked that. And the little bits of humour slipped into the whole creepiness of the story were cool too. And wise and all knowing and slight (well, maybe really) creepy children are always cool.

Um...I picked up a couple of typos that I picked up on the second chapter. The eight year olds act kinda mature for their age, methinks, but I guess for one of them it’s normal. Though not completely sure whether Mandy is supposed be to that mature. Or maybe she is... Maybe more action, because at the moment I think it’s mostly description/setting a backstory. But the mystery about what “It” is and basically WTF is going on/going to happen? makes people carry on reading.

And this reminds me that I should probably start the 200 prompts challenge...Eh. Maybe later.

Anyways, awesome. Update soon. :)
Olympus - 117 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Hmm...interesting. Never read anything quite like that before but, well, first time for everything right?

It was actually very well written and good - in a disorienting kind of way.

Nice work. :)
diagonalta chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was really interesting in a disconcerting kind of way. ;) I can hardly wait for more. I have a guess who the last two lines are about. It will be interesting to see if I'm right.
shingaling chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I was wondering how are you going to write 200 fics at first, but after posting up two fics in two days that's over 2,000 words, I think you're doing pretty well so far.

Rating: 9/10.

Mr.McSpiff chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I now have an image of a very demonic and bloodthirsty Harry after reading this. Except he's like four in this image, which makes it a fair shade hilarious. Fact of the matter is, your writing once again proves itself an English teacher's wet dream.

But I still don't understand half of its meaning. Bah, I need to dust the literary cobwebs off.