Reviews for Enveloped
Bunny chapter 12 . 2/3
You can't let it like that! ;nnnn; i want more! Please! I beg you! I love it ;-;
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
OMG! This is what i'm looking for reading this fic! It's so interesting and i hoped you update soon. This story is one of a kind to me because that's what imagine for the past months, but different. *sparkly eyes* Truthfullu speaking, I squealed a lot while reading this fic, while I always thought that I loved every chapters. Please kindly update this story. I'm looking forward to it, and thank you :D.
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Please update! I really want to see the story's end.
moocow4me chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I love this! Bring in Peter and his other bros! Mostly Peter cause I want Peter and America to fight over Arthur's attention XD
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
lol... nice password alfred...
Igirisu1996 chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
CONTINUE!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
This was pretty cool. I love it and cant wait for more.
sassysey chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Update or die. Enough said.
pandas-go-rwar chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
So this story is quite possibly one of the most bad ass stories I ever have read and I totally love it and I realllllyyy want it to continue or be finished with an awesome ending. Basically please keep writing and I promise to review every new chapter!
Vine8Ky chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Wait that means Scotland and Ireland will be makin an appearance, correct?

If so, HELL YEAH! Gotta love those~
SpaghettiEater chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
It was indeed a filler chapter, but a good filler. Poor Arthur can't cook, quiet embrassing, lol. Looking forward to the next update :D.
takuya chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
oh another really great chapter cant wait for more
lilsandstorm chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Hmmm... Interesting progress in what happened to the islands is interesting.

Good chapter!
StarSpangledSilence chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Oh, an update! How perfectly wonderful!

Such a prefetch balance in this chapter! All the fun cooking and the FrancisXMatt then an angsty!Alfred. Surprise!

Really fun to read~
arekisandora07 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
OMG! THIS IS GETTING BETTER!

I hope Arthur will find out his identity soon...not to mention that I am also waiting for Alfred F. Jones to arrive in the next chapters...

THIS IS GOOD, I love the plot and the main concept itself...I also love the way you write, and I could put myself in the shoes of each characters in this fan fiction.

P.S. I just have a question...does that mean that Matthew (Canada) already knew who he was way back then, as well as France?

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!