Reviews for Pi Face's Zetta Wonderful Maths Class
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Lovely! Hilarious! A great read!
rabbah chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my god. This is just... oh my god...
makkakaus chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Pure genius. Simply pure genius. He's trained an army of Pi-reciters. I wonder if any of the students will pick up his habit of creating "art."
archsage328 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Second time reading this through, and if anything, it's even more hysterical this time around! Minamimoto is just plain awesome! I'm definitely adding this to my Hall of Fame on my profile page!
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Ectis chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is basic ally what would happen.

For some reason, I really want him to be a math teacher... Maybe in the sequel.
Awesome101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I couldn't stop laughing while reading! Very good job :3
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Lol. I can totally imagine this as being an extra side comic! :D
foggraven chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
this story's zetta awesome
Antithesister chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hahaha this was great! It's always fun to see Minamimoto being himself. You gotta admire his confidence.
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This story's going straight to the heap... of favorites.
superecho chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Man, so zetta funny!

Minamimoto is so in-character that I thought you worked for Square-Enix or Jupiter :3

And this happens when konishi went to pick up him before the second week starting, right? Right on the spot! XD

Still, I can't help but confused on how the students take a liking to the Pi-Face here. Asides from calculations, Sho is a math-

Sho M.: Silence, useless tetrahedra! I'll CRUNCH your laptop for another term of insult!

...

So funny! I want more of this!
Inukage-Okami chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I am so moved by this fanfiction. ;A; 33
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is fantastic. I'm still grinning so hard my face is starting to hurt.

I want to be in that class so badly it BURNS. IT BURNS, I TELL YOU.

Best ending line ever: "Worship me forever. God exists and his name is Sho Minamimoto."

...You are wonderful.
xXDraggy15Xx chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ah, Sho. My favorite, crazy, Math teacher. He never ceases to amuse me. Especially in a maths class xD

"I don't care if she paid 10 to the power of 50 yen for it!" Sho is a meanie. Then again, he's crazy.

This fic is win.