Reviews for What Little Remains
YouDontKnowObsessed chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
wow, i loved it! i miss the gates so much, I really loved Claire and Dylan!
Penulis chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Heya,

I really enjoyed this. It's definitely great to see some more Gates fiction. I only found out recently it was cancelled and I was devastated, so it's nice to think it will carry on in fan fiction land. I really liked the back story you painted for Dylan, really intriguing. I've always hoped someone would go into the past of Claire and Dylan. You should consider writing more! Thanks again.
shiftyjake chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hooray! Another Gates fic!

I'm always curious about Dylan's backstory (among others'), and I wish more people would tackle that one.

I liked the analysis of Dylan's meanness toward Claire. He often seems to make the wrong interpersonal choice first, and then regret it later. I like that about the character, and I'm glad you saw it, too.

I'm not sure if men should "drape" in romantic scenes, tho. The action seems kind of... limp... given the occasion. Just a thought ;)

Anyway, it's a cool character study and I hope to read more from you :)
minlin chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
First off, just let me say how happy I am to see more Gates fiction! I wish there was going to be a season 2 as well.

I like your take on the the bond between sire and child. Dylan's previous experience also explains why he's been so forgiving of some of Claire's past transgressions. For example, the contractor she fed from in the pilot. He wouldn't want to experience the pain of a broken bond again, nor would he want her to. I agree that their love is strong enough to get them through this.