Reviews for Märchen Wolf
Kuromeido chapter 4 . 8/8
Please do update again! Your writing is so compelling, and the story itself is even more so. I must read more! Please, I beg you!
SexiiFoxii chapter 4 . 7/3
When the hell are ya gonna update!? It's been 4 FREAKING YEARS!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Interesting story.
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Wat's the name of the song that inspired you?
naruko.uzuma chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
ccontinue
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Please! Please! Update your story soon! I'm a big fan of The Brothers Grimm's fairytale "Little Red Riding Hood," and for you to combined it with Naruto and making Kakashi the Wolf! AWESOME!
Please update this really soon, because I would love to see the outcome of this story.

From,
A Fan.

P.S.
I like the songs (spells) you wrote. They were enchanting.
Zoey chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I really have enjoyed this story though i can spot a few spelling mistakes here and there but overall this is great i really hope for this to continue
Ranita4ever chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I loved it! but one question, is kyuubi going to appear at some point in the story?,what about sakura and the others?

i cant wait for what you come up with next! great job!
Hakoirii chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I kind of feel a little sorry for Orochimaru after reading this chapter, because he's been hated all his life and then this child comes out of nowhere, with warm smiles and kind eyes. You can't really blame him for losing his heart. But, he seems more decent in this fic, and less psycho, and I think that no matter how much he says that he loves her and no one else can really appreciate her, a part of him knows that it isn't true.
the-major-giant95 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I love this story please update soon and i like how you write the story. Best story i ever read.
gabyxx21 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I love the fic I hope very soon to see the continuation of that I very excited about what will happen good I say goodbye
derderxp chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
loovee ittt :]
Prescripto13 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Well-written, Yun! :D
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I loved update soon again.
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Just stopping by to notify you that you should switch the characters. There is now a character slot for fem!Naruto, due to the excess of these fics. It is called Naruko U.