Reviews for Stay With Me
Magical Unicorn of Awesomeness chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
OH MY GOD THE TEARS.
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Yes, you should, definitely! This was really nice... I liked that Sherlock's stone whas white... Not so many feelings... ;)
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You write beautifully. This is amazing, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Palimpest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Had me aching at his easily it was to put myself in Sherlock's place, could feel everything getting heavier and farther along with him.
codegirl96 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
*sobs* This story is so amazing! It's very hard to make me cry about these kind of things. Like only one in every hundred death fics I read ever make my truely cry and my friend you have just succeeded in that.

I cannot wait to read more of your stories... After I go fix my makeup of course.
Noavital chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
If it were longer I would've burst into tears. Well done.
Riaaanna chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Augh, beautiful angsty story. I now have a thing for these kinds of dying fics. Hahah. Keep up the good work.
Ophelia Havisham chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Ah, awesome! There are so many where John dies and so few where Sherlock dies.

This is awesome, and I'm actually crying slightly.
Vesenia chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Oh, that was soooooo sad )':

Brilliant, but sad. A tragedy worthy of Shakespeare.
millypink chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
THIS IS MAKING ME CRY :( REALLY IT IS HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN YOU CANT LET SHERLOCK DIE! DR HOTSON IS ONE YOU ALMOST KILLED NOW YOU KILL SHERLOCK ON HIS BIRTHDAY! well writen and it stirs emotions and makes people (me) cry. you arer a fantastic writer and i am so going to follow your storys! they arer awsome even though they make me cry.

Millypink .

ps. charachter deaths are alwaays sad well unless you kill anderson not much loss...
AssassinOfRome chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
*sobs* On his birthday? Oh the irony!
WhyNotAMirror chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I decided to read this whilst listening to tranantlanticism by Death Cab... Now I have a lump in my throat. Admittedly there probably would have been anyway, but now I'm even more sad that Sherlock isn't there... :(
moonagedaydreaming chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
STOP BREAKING MY HEART! This is so very sad.. but it's so good that I can't stop reading it either... poor John...
itselementaryyouignoramus chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
*sob* I'm in English class right now. I should be writing a short story of the genre of mythology. But instead, I'm here, in the corner, on my laptop, reading this, typing this, wanting to sob. D: D: D:

Gosh, that was- D': *runs away to cry*

Beautiful. :'( Poor John. Poor Sherlock. "It was all he wanted for his birthday." OH MY GOD

D: D: *Sniffle* *favorites*
egaara chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
God, this is so sad but also beautiful...I love the way you've expressed John's and Sherlock's feelings! I really do love the story!