Reviews for True Hearts and Truly Home Outtakes!
DebBee chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I really enjoyed your story from beginning to end. I especially liked the uniqueness of your plot and the way you brought elves into the twilight "universe". I just had a couple of thoughts. First of all, I wondered what happened to the other resolute couple. They never got mentioned again after the failed wedding shower, and after their help and budding friendship with Jasper and Bella, I was hoping to see things set right for them. Secondly, I think it would be great if your beta could possibly go back and clean up the first chapters. You obviously put alot of time and effort into this story, and I'd hate for you to lose readers in those initial chapters or for them to miss out on a good story. Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us. I hope you have more stories in the works.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
These were both realy cute. What I would have loved is to have had Jasper's POV of Josh's birth and maybe the wedding ceremony. I also would have loved having a few various POV's of Charlie decking Aaron and then laying down the law to him and the Volturi kings, much as you did with Renee's appearance at their wedding shower.
mama4dukes chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hi Cliff! I love how you used the two Trace Adkins songs-especially "Whoop A Man's Ass". Why? I always imagine that as the Jasper to Major transformation song. You also ended on a good note with Jasper observing Bella and Vajaja while he was squirming inside of her. That was beautiful. So, you're taking requests? I want to see Bella being transformed into a vampire. XOXO