Reviews for The Other or: Scenes From a Failed Session
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Holy mother of all things that would get censored by the FFnet bots!

This story, this story... It is preciousss... Precious to meeeeee...

So many Whostuck fics, but this is the first where the Time Lords are players. I LOVE it.

And there's the scratch, the motherscratching scratch, what will it DO?

It seems so sad, but there's the scratch, and there's hope.

And somebody needs to get a collection together, of Homestuck xovers with other players. This is the first I've seen besides the Dreamworks/Pixar crossover. This is gold. Gold.

I am reccing this to everyone.
MercilessKillerBunny chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is perfect. It's so very heartbreaking yet heartwarming at the same time, and I don't know how that's possible. Maybe I'd have to be a timelord to fully understand it.
WhovianJack chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Anything Whomstuck is awesome, in my opinion. Anything where the Doctor Who portion is the Deca is awesomer. This is genius.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Theta Sigma was the Doctor's nickname at college, not his real name. Koschei, Ushas and Mortimus were names from spin-off novels that have been contradicted by the series. and weren't we told in 2007 what happened to the Master?
SeriouslyWhoD.T chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I just remembered the scene in The Army of Ghosts, when the Cyberman tells the Doctor that he is proof that emotions make us suffer, the Doctor agrees, then replies with:
"Mind you, I quite like Hope. Hope's a good emotion. And here it comes."
SeriouslyWhoD.T chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow! Could do with just a teensy bit more elaboration (It's a little hard to tell which Time Lord has which title...) but otherwise it seems perfect to me! Nice name ideas! Time Lords are the hardest to come up with names for, in my opinion...
Farla chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh, this is lovely.

I'm only passingly familiar with Doctor Who, but the epic scope of this gets across well enough, and your writing style is wonderful.
QiZ chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Darn it... I'm bawling. The way you wrote this, all disjointed and hard to follow. I lost my way so many times, had to reread it again and again, but it was worth it. You really seemed to put so much thought into this story, but the feelings. The emotion I read in this. Just great. And the 'last of the time lords' was meant to be the doctor? I only got that part after reading a review. Just a great story.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Theta Sigma was the Doctor's nickname at college, not his real name. And Koschei, Ushas and Mortimus are names made up by the spin-off novels.
Cpt-Abfall chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is very cool. I really like you take on the end of Gallifrey and the characters titles.
Tapix chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Technically Ushas would only have to kill herself once if she destroys both her hearts properly.

But I get the idea.
LexieBird chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Cool.

Awesome, actually. Very, very awesome. I have nothing else to say.