Reviews for Children of Time
brokenoperaglasses chapter 23 . 5/30
This is phenomenal, and I really hope you continue. RL gets in the way of everything, I know, but someday, if possible, I'd love to see this finished.
jimmy chapter 23 . 4/25
Amazing story. Read all hundred k words in a day. Would love to read what happens next. Rose and Martha have a very sweet chemistry that keeps them interacting in a compelling way
Abe chapter 23 . 1/19
Dude! This story is freaking fantastic. Martha is just so incredibly written. So many authors out there tend to write her so poorly but you have her exactly how I imagined her to be: steady, warm, and so very human. Rose is incredible too. Just the right mix of angst and plot. Together they are actually kind of awesome and I love how highly they think of each other. Hopefuly youre still working on this story because I would love to read more of it.
Anna O'Carrick chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
Hey, this story is really great! Just wondering, have you not updated recently cause of school or life or stuff, or are you writer's-blocked, or trying to come up with an epic two-parter "season" finale, or some combination, or all three? Cause if you want help, I'm willing. :)

Anna
ASnowFern chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
): How much she has suffered since the Doctor left. She's amazingly strong though. And I love how you write Martha in here. Martha is exactly what Rose needs. I always liked Martha but she just wasn't what the Doctor needed after he lost Rose. But there's some parts of her that still makes it so very Martha. I like this human nature arc so much more. It was such an injustice to force Martha to be a maid! Oh and when Martha said, "I made my choice..." Oh. That's what Rose always said. I really hope you don't give up on this story! There's so much potential! I can't wait to see how the Doctor returns. I doubt it's the 27 planets since well let's face it, if Rose took all those time to find a way, the Doctor can find it in a quicker time. I mean we haven't we got to Bad Wolf Bay yet! We are getting there though.

I really hope you update soon! I don't know how Last of the Time Lords is gonna work here though. After all, Rose will never just leave Jack behind. But Jack wouldn't even know they have reached since no Doctor! The only logical conclusion is that they get reunited first. That's the only way this would work. Anyway, update soon! Don't give up on this! Please!
PyroET chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
She said that the noise was the result of him leaving the /emergency/ brake on- not the hand brake.
The Final Shadow chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
I absolutely adore this fic! Unique story line, amazing writing style and an indeoyh living universe. Not many people can do that!
AtTheEndOfAllThings chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
I'll try to say something deeply inspirational here, I'm warning you now it's not my strong suit...

Three years ago, in May 2011, I found this story. It was an odd one, with a plot idea that one would think had been done many times over, but there was something different about it. It quickly became apparent that this story was going somewhere no story had ever gone before. Somewhere unique. I, having been reading FanFiction on the site for a couple years already, decided to add this tale to my favorites list.

Now, three years later, I still feel a great warmth everytime I see that an update has been posted. I will wait another five years for this story if I have to; I will stick with you until the end, whether through an actual finale or abandonment. Ultimately, I would prefer the former, but if the latter comes to pass, then I'm alright with that.

I just thought you might like to know that this is the oldest story I've favorited and still follow with zeal. So... yeah.

I hope this helped in some way,
-I Prefer Blue
iconfusedeveryone chapter 23 . 6/14/2014
Omg yes! So incredibly happy that you have decided to continue this! Please keep it up!
drakefyre chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Bleh, that review mentioning original work was me.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/14/2014
I said before your fic was one of the best doctor who fics. To me at least it's literally the best now. There are some other really good ones out there, but they are pretty much all canon rehash. There are some other original adventure fics out there as well, but they aren't as well written. You're the only doctor who author I've found so far that's managed to do a good job of combining the two using a point of divergence, not a complete AU. Too bad you don't have the time to rewrite it all, as while I'd love to see the story advance everything already written would become even more awesome (and this is the only doctor who fic I've reread more than once and probably will reread again, so that would be a good thing lol.)

Unfortunately, I have no criticism for this most recent chapter. I hate reviewing without at least one useful thing to point out, but oh well.

If you ever write any original works, I'd love to read them.
Pschyco789 chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Oh thank you thank you you wonderful beatuful person you
wlfgang213 chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
This definitely one of the best stories I've read. Please keep on writing it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Still the best Doctor Who fic I've read. Awesome that you're back.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
I don't mind it that much as long as it serves a purpose and things get better later on. Still it is nice to see where she's been.