Reviews for HEAVY INFERNO
Kitty chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
I didn't like the way that this story was written in a first person point of view , but this story was worth reading. Good job!
Kitty chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Shit...I was kind of crying, I really thought that Norm died, and I'm kind of sad that Madison was the killer, haha... I loved this story, but you didn't spell some words here correctly, and some sentences didn't make sense.
dratcat chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Rich, dense, and beautifully written! What a great mystery, excellently unravelled. I'm so glad I read this! You're a great writer.
Thomas Emerson chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Just finished. Wow! That plot was great. Very very nice, just enough fluff and not too much. Loved it. xx
anne192 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
I'm rereading this again because I've missed it. This story and your writing and the wonderful scenarios you describe. It's still the best. I cannot emphasize how sweet these two are, and how imperfectly normal these very flawed characters are. Norman and Ethan. Pieces that shouldn't fit, but they just -do-. Cheers to what talented a writer you are. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Holy piece of crap, this is so catchy :0 I didn't have much time to read today, I couldn't stop thinking about it... But now I have to stop a minute to say how awesome it is ! This is so well connected with the game, and it's even more, and the turnarounds... I'm not just loving it, I'm living it D: Norman's feelings and episodes are so moving and painful... And now Ethan's in danger ? I'm gonna die if I don't know what happens in less than 5 minutes ! Sorry it's not very well written, but I'm to tired to take care of my bad English xD anyway, thanks you for this great story 3
Kaadajin chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
This is exactly the kind of story I like the most. A tortured romance with a awful case aside. I already love it... Thanks 3
Kaadajin chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Just found this story ! I think I will read it and the one you wrote after :'3 I may not review every chapter, sorry... When I'm interested in a story, the less review, the more I like it xD but I'll try to take the time ! Thanks for your efforts !
Awed chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
This whole thing was beautiful. It was accurately in character, and very well narrated. Each plot twist was unexpected, as well! The development of Jayden's psyche was beautiful. Thank you for creating this story!
XJitenshaX chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh, this is the best fanfiction I've read EVER!

Love how everyone has their secrets and are tied to each other somehow.

Really, great plot. Wow. Love you war of writing.

Most first-person-narrator-stories aren't good, but yours is the total opposite!

Wow wow. Loved shy Jayden and good-looking-blue-eyed-puppy-eyes-grinny-Ethan~
XJitenshaX chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh, this is the best fanfiction I've read EVER!

Love how everyone has their secrets and are tied to each other somehow.

Really, great plot. Wow. Love you war of writing.

Wow wow. Loved shy Jayden and good-looking-blue-eyed-puppy-eyes-grinny-Ethan~
Spicers Apple chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
I honestly wanted to review this a lot earlier, but I had to wait until I finished my tribute video to this story. xD Part of it is based off this amazing story, and I wanted to wait until it was done so I could give you credit and show you it! I love Jayden/Ethan, especially when it comes to Shaun. I bet they could both take care of him. Aw, so sweet. :3

THANK YOU for this awesome story! 3 And my video is here:

watch?vfCjEF4xzjzU or if the link doesn't work it's called "I Can Feel It..." and my youtube account is the same (SpicersApple)
Garstang chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THIS.

This was by FAR the greatest fanfic i have ever read.

Chapter nine! Oh, GOD, chapter NINE! And the epilogue!
anne192 chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Agh! This is the best :) Norman finally saw the light of hope and life through Ethan. This chapter was full of imagination where every detail I could actually see and get thrilled by! :) Love it~
tonbosan chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
This is my favorite Heavy Rain fic. Thanks for writing it.