Reviews for Libertine
Lacila chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Damn. Either I'm easily emotional (I am) or DAMN you write those emotions so eloquently well. Simply marvelous. The laughing is what caught me off guard-That's seeing anyone, I mean anyone, completely break down and lose any semblence of sanity. Harshly intimate, and despairingly tragic, all wrapped up in a blanket of bittersweet irony. Your writing is brilliant, by the way.
Asylumurderess chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh my god. I know this is a little late, but damn. This is the best fucking 1814 fic I've had the pleasure to read. It was...quite amazing, actually. Almost made me cry, and that, my dear author, is very, very impressive.
Ahdaze chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I know the ending was supposed to be mysterious and kind of 'let the reader decide what happens'-y, but can you please, please, tell me what happens? At least, in your opinion?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Burning the white house drove america insane, didn't it?
Russia13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Really great story!
Lissac97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
*shivers*
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
The White House was never called the White House. It had many names I forgot them but until like bout 1910 it never got the official name "white house" but overall awesome story
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ok. So America faded?
AnimeApprentice chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wait, what?! America isn't dead?! I'M SO CONFUSED!
Kibi Tosame chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
XD I loved it!
Hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This made my tear falling down involutary. Especially for the part that Athur just want to laugh to Alfred's face, not want his son death.
nobody10901 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Holy shit.

That was dark. Really dark.

I loved it.

Absolutely beautiful writing. Quite twisted, but in a very... interesting way. Brilliant, really.

Thanks for writing.
Leocht chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Umm soo what exactly happened to the body? Great story by the way!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was really dark... I like it. I really do. Good job!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love how much badassery you can cram into a single oneshot. You showed 'em, Alfred!