Reviews for Sure Thing
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thanks for that
Jim's past is heartbroken... I'm gmad he found Spock And I love McCoy's humourous help ;b
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved this
amber chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
awwh damn honey! so effin hot! i needa recover from my orgasm.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nice range there. It was a little sad, funny, sweet, and hot. Nicely done.
cynsk chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
very sweet
Expendable Red Shirt chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"We are having sexual intercourse tonight." LOL, gotta love those straight-forward Vulcans XD. And I thought this story was really sweet. Spock really is caring :3
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I...um...awwwww. *melts into goo*

Poor Jim's so darn unloved and then Spock's so adorable towards him and they're so perfect in this and awww.

(This whole incoherency thing might be a problem, since your fics keep DOING this to me. Awww.)

This was gorgeous and I loved the insecure!Jim with this version of his life (which I like waaaay too much because it makes the K/S that much cuter) and then thinking Spock isn't sincere when really this is about the sincerest Spock I've seen in a fic. And the ending with Spock throwing out all these Vulcan endearments as Jim goes to sleep? Beautiful. Loved it :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
love it!11
Mel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was great. And a little sad. Can't believe that poor Jim just let people have their way with him. But I love that Spock was the one who showed him what sex between two guys should be like. Although I do want to kick Bones for not noticing that his friend wasn't educated in the way that things should be.