Reviews for Sanctuary
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Best last line ever. Or, as yet read. I love the introspective fics, especially on my favorite bromance.
HappyDaftie chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
What a lovely story of a new friendship!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
caught the friendship very well there
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was well written, lyrical even. I enjoyed reading it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awesome fic
rice117 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great story! I just finished the Bon Jovi post and decided I needed to check out all the others! Soo happy I did! Can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Beautifully intuitive story. :)

You're right, their friendship IS compelling.
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Love this! You did great describing Danny through Steve's eyes!
caliecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is lovely! You did a great job on the 1st person POV, too. I think you captured a lot of what Steve was thinking in the early eps.
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wonderful! Steve has a lot of respect for Danny and his rituals.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wonderful story and POV of ther partnership and friendship. I can totally see and feel Steve's belief in developing both with Danny. I like that you have him realize how special Danny is both as a friend and as a partner. I like that you have Steve understanding Danny's feelings.

Fave parts:

The sacrifice that he's made defines his courage – and torments that humanity in equal measure.

- perfect description of Danny

I hate myself too, for being one of those reasons. That first time he hit me, I knew he meant it. Beyond my own, I felt his pain. Every part of the sacrifice that he's made to come here. I saw it in the eyes that still met mine afterwards – defiant humanity that refused to back down.

I knew, then, that I'd made the right decision. I've found the best partner I'll ever have. I'll die if I need to, if it means saving his life. I know he'll do the same for me.

That's what partners do.

And he is my partner. I hope, in time, that I'll gain the full privilege of his friendship.

I know it won't be easy.

-favorite revelation!

Great job!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love Danny through the eyes of someone else fics. This was great.
Synbou chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was a nice character study. I could picture many of the scene you described. Thanks for sharing.
RaeTucker chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh that was so sweet. Pls write a Danny version.
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was beautiful. Steve understands the reason Danny is staying in Hawaii, but he also sees the bond between them that is gradually forming. You should write a story from Danny's POV. Is it your first story? I definitely looking forward to your next story.