Reviews for Far From Home
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I thought it was nice in the start but the ending was certainly stupid and irratating and bad an lame
kluvssamcedes chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Wait nooo come backkk! I needs to know what happens
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love your Story so much! im a big ROLO fan and i beg you to please continue this story ive been waiting for an update for so long! i love what you have done to the characters and i really want to read more! please update it would be greatly appreciated!

Love, TorrentStorm
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
As much as I enjoy this story, I feel that you need to completely revamp it. As it is, it feels more like two completely stories taking place that have only one minor connection between them (Kendall's presence). I mean, Logan/Ororo's relationship issues have almost no impact at all on Kendall and her presence has had nothing, zip, zero impact on their relationship AT ALL! Honestly, why even bring her into this world if you're not going to use her something worthwhile?
And other than her presence, there's nothing else that this story has to tie it all together. You've got Kendall trying to conceal her identity for some ambiguous reason from her 'parents' that really doesn't make any sense at all. You've got Charles and 'James Jr.' who came from a future timeline of her original world to bring her back to where she came from. Honestly, why shouldn't have James Jr. tried actually talking to her instead of just attacking her like that? Obviously doing so has made her paint him as an enemy in her mind. You claim that Kendall is 20, yet she acts more like 12. And if Charles is actually there, why couldn't he just contact her psychically to tell her how to get home? Why go through the charade of trying to kidnap her?
You've got a good idea here, no question. But you seriously need to go back and clean up the storyline and character interactions.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
This is a very interesting storry with great Rolo :) I love how you write Kendall and that you extended the idea of Kendall having a younger brother :)

I hope you consider to continue this story. It would be a big loss to the Rolo community if you don't.
Carine chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Amazing Story! Please UPDATE already :p
mellow137 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
This is a lovely look at a possible life for Storm and Logan,I'm really enjoying. Hope you update soon.
manUgirl chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I LOVE your story plz update soon. I want to know what happen NeXT! ;-)
CrisTocK chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
excelent history so far. I like it a lot

keep the good work \(_)/
preston-gal chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Please update soon :) love it so far
Hemamal chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
This story is Amazing! Keep it up!
Mrs.Quincy25 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Really good!Keep going!
SuperKayJin chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
An interesting chapter. Nice setup by bringing in the future characters.

I won't go into time travel here (because we all know how fun that is), but its cool to see the older, younger Howlett sibling.

Good chapter. Looking forward to how it all plays out.

Very sweet ending.
SuperKayJin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AWESOME!

I've actually been focusing on the Movie version and thought the comic RoLo side wasn't well populated.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it fleshed out.

What was even more awesome was that my eyes landed on a fic containing Torrent (who is non-existent in the movie fics).

I read through the chapter and found it well written for an opening. Not too much and just enough to pull you in.

Did you know they also had a baby boy in the What If?

I actually wish Torrent was was in the canon, like a Cable type situation but hey.

Anyway looking forward to reading the rest!
ShyButterflyKiss chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Ugh! I'm ripping my hair out right now :( i'm pissed that she's marrying T'Challa, i want them to break up in the comics soooo badly! I'm also almost crying too! The RoLo angst! It breask my heart! and poor Kendall i was already to fist pump on her behalf because i thought they would kiss and express their true love for each other, but then Storm had to be SMART and remember she was engaged! and sadly i'm not in the best of health... i have... i have... i have... a cold! but i'm feeling a little better now though :)anyways update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »