Reviews for Remnants of a Shinobi's Fire
Naruto end please finish your story
lungs chapter 17 . 4/4
one day this will be updated again and i will be happy
Fahdza chapter 13 . 3/26
I loved seeing Gaara's POV! I like what you're doing with the plot, it's very interesting, if a bit confusing.
Fahdza chapter 12 . 3/26
I /think/ the lightning bolt had nothing to do with Dragon and that it was pure luck, however, the burst of wind was definitely his doing. I have a theory that he ate something like Wind-Wind Devil Fruit, so I don't think the lightning bolt was because of him.
Fahdza chapter 10 . 3/26
I thought only Konoha Twelve are going to appear, but I am pleasantly surprised to see Temari.
Fahdza chapter 8 . 3/26
I knew that was Shikamaru! I was right!
Damn, Sakura is awesome.
Fahdza chapter 4 . 3/26
I'm enjoying this immensely. I love that you are focusing on Sakura, she's one of favorite female characters in Naruto, despite Kishi not doing her enough justice.
It would make sense that Naruto characters would have an advantage over OP characters, as you said, shinobi are more cunning, have tricks up their sleeves and they know how to take advantages of their situations to turn the scales of the fights in their favors.
Hmm, I wonder how strong Sakura's punches will be when she learns armament haki. That's a terrifying thought.
SazekuAiko88 chapter 17 . 2/18
I guess that The All Seer is Neji and Lady Luck is Tenten or Ino. The All Seer can be Sai too though xD
This is the best OPxNaruto story that I ever read. It really interesting how you connect the legend in Naruto and the Void Century in OP it. I will wait for you to update this story. Can't wait for it xD
(Sorry for my bad grammar xD)
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 17 . 1/25
Naruto ended a while ago! Please update! It's really good! You're probably not gonna read this, but please for the sake of a good finished fanfic, UPDATE!(Is that how you use"for the sake of _"?
AvidReader016 chapter 1 . 1/13
you know... i've already waited for this story to be updated since i was around 2nd grade of junior highschool
and now i am starting my university life..
please update this very amazing, amazing, amazing! fic!
Dx
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
continueeeeee Dx
Zardi47 chapter 17 . 1/4
NOOOOOO! This is such a good fic and it hasn't been updated since 2013! I hope you are able to pick it up again at some point. I agree that some of the plot points and power ups were ridiculous near the end, so I respect and appreciate your decision to pick and chose. Since it's technically been the end of Naruto for I think a less than a year so far (I don't count Boruto as Naruto and frankly, though I love most of the characters in Boruto, I don't like Boruto himself, or the foreshadowing to Naruto's death. Seriously, even if his OPness is ridiculous, it's even more ridiculous to think he could get overpowered) I hope you can muster enough interest to complete this fic.
Hope to see an update at some point, hopefully relatively soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
There’s actually a timeline in the one piece wikia
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Really? Which cover arts, do you know? I’d like to see them!
fan chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
Awesome but where's orichimaru
Anime no Akuma chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Hello!
Look... I don't know if you're even going to read this, but I'm writing anyway: this story is amazing. I love how you built the characters, how you put them in the story, how you make them change things and influence the events as we know them. I always loved Sakura, and seeing her so strong is simply awesome. Your writing is fantastic, your ideas unique, and I really, really hope I'll be able to see more of this story later. I know it's been four years now, but still... one way or another, I really did enjoy this story, even if it's probably the end.
Later!