Reviews for Sarah vs The True Friendship
sharpce chapter 46 . 12/22/2017
Even if you're maybe not arpund anymore - I really need to say what great story this is! THX
jpwood chapter 46 . 11/8/2017
oh this story, I dont think you are around anymore, but I must say, this could have been better than the show. This is without a doubt, one of my favorite fan fiction stories ever, amazing job
jpwood chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
Man,,, that proposal scene was so awesome... well done
baldcoder chapter 45 . 4/7/2017
Still one of my favorites.
Chuckster2016 chapter 24 . 2/20/2017
wow! I found the Shaw shot scene quite hilarious :) He deserves that, even in the show, I really can't stand him.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/19/2016
Thank you so much for a great story. Definitely how I envisioned the arc of their story progressing. My favorite was the handling of the dreaded Shaw. Jill's ending was also the way it should have been done.

It's funny, after reading multiple stories of Chuck over the past few weeks, I find myself thinking the tv is lacking now. I guess I just want more.

Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication. It is greatly appreciated.
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I loved the entire story and it was nice to see Sarah finally realizing how important Chuck is to her
j.santacruz98 chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
it was wonderful to read
Morgonday chapter 46 . 8/30/2016
Great story. Really enjoyed it.
helciakuras chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Oh wow. You have reduced me to a puddle of tears just with those last few thoughts from Ellie - heartbreaking and heartwarming both simultaneously and in equal measure. Thank you.
MarauderMist chapter 46 . 3/8/2016
Wonderful story! Beautiful ending...
baldcoder chapter 46 . 3/5/2016
Great story. You did well.
Hronos47 chapter 46 . 2/23/2016
Great story, i would have actually wanted for this to be in the show not that will they won't they mambo jumbo for 20 episodes. Would have wished for some things to change in you'r story, still would rate 10/10 :D
Dromaeo Prod chapter 46 . 1/6/2016
What a wonderful journey ! It was such a great story, thank you very much to gave it to us, really thank you ThereIsAnother.
I hope we will see you again in this site, because I will miss you and your stories. :)
Kaa'rri chapter 46 . 10/21/2015
This is a great story! Definitely one of my favourites. Thanks for pushing through those down times to finish it, you're one of the few authors that has completed an awesome story. Keep up the good work!
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »