Reviews for Sarah vs The True Friendship
Chuckster2016 chapter 24 . 2/20
wow! I found the Shaw shot scene quite hilarious :) He deserves that, even in the show, I really can't stand him.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/19/2016
Thank you so much for a great story. Definitely how I envisioned the arc of their story progressing. My favorite was the handling of the dreaded Shaw. Jill's ending was also the way it should have been done.

It's funny, after reading multiple stories of Chuck over the past few weeks, I find myself thinking the tv is lacking now. I guess I just want more.

Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication. It is greatly appreciated.
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I loved the entire story and it was nice to see Sarah finally realizing how important Chuck is to her
j.santacruz98 chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
it was wonderful to read
Morgonday chapter 46 . 8/30/2016
Great story. Really enjoyed it.
helciakuras chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Oh wow. You have reduced me to a puddle of tears just with those last few thoughts from Ellie - heartbreaking and heartwarming both simultaneously and in equal measure. Thank you.
MarauderMist chapter 46 . 3/8/2016
Wonderful story! Beautiful ending...
baldcoder chapter 46 . 3/5/2016
Great story. You did well.
Hronos47 chapter 46 . 2/23/2016
Great story, i would have actually wanted for this to be in the show not that will they won't they mambo jumbo for 20 episodes. Would have wished for some things to change in you'r story, still would rate 10/10 :D
Carmichael Jr chapter 46 . 1/6/2016
What a wonderful journey ! It was such a great story, thank you very much to gave it to us, really thank you ThereIsAnother.
I hope we will see you again in this site, because I will miss you and your stories. :)
Kaa'rri chapter 46 . 10/21/2015
This is a great story! Definitely one of my favourites. Thanks for pushing through those down times to finish it, you're one of the few authors that has completed an awesome story. Keep up the good work!
Skulalien chapter 46 . 9/6/2015
A superbly written fanfic. Hope you do a series
MarauderMist chapter 46 . 8/25/2015
Great story! Well done!
Mufc87 chapter 46 . 7/13/2015
still one of my absolute favourite stories on here, can't believe i haven't reviewed it before. This story has everything romance, comedy, angst and adventure. Especially like how you have Casey and Sarah train Chuck early on, Never understood why they didn't do it on the show.

So many great things happened in this story, that there's too many for me to name. Certainly room for a sequel to this story if you wanted. Anyway thanks for writing this, Hope you finish your other stories or possibly treat us to new ones in the future.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 46 . 7/7/2015
I've read this a few times and honestly thought I'd reviewed it already. I really liked this story! I laughed, I cri- had allergy attacks and I was heart warmed. I loved how Emma raised Molly as her granddaughter. It made more sense that the show did. I am (slowly) cutting the shows writers and producers some slack for the major holes and inconsistencies because a writer that I admire pointed out that he thinks they wanted to produce great episodes but weren't concerned when tying them together other than with a general overall story. I still think it wouldn't taken that much effort to do both but it is what it is. I really wish you'd continue this AU (what finally happened to Shaw, Mary, etc). I'd like to see how this Chuck and Sarah would handle Quinn. As heartbreaking as the finale was with Sarah forgetting her life with Chuck, just imagine her forgetting her children!

Anyway thanks for taking the time to write this and then share it with us. Please come back and finish your other stories!
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »