Reviews for Sarah vs The True Friendship
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I guess chuck found away to Caseys heart .lol
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Finally Ellie knows all about Who Sara is and what she is .
knightrid3r chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Great story one of my favorites. Only criticism however is that at some points the dialogue was too sappy. Don't get me wrong I love all the Charah moments and this is a very minor criticism but I feel that some parts, for example in chapter 5 where Chuck goes on and on and on about how beautiful and wonderful Sarah is, these parts while sweet where just a little too overdone. But believe me if thats the only complaint I can find in the whole story is that some of the dialogue is slightly too sappy, then you have written a beauty my friend. Awesome work!
jbear1974 chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
thereisanother: Best 46 chapters I have read in Chuck Fan Fiction. I thought this last Chapter summed up what Chuck the TV series was all about: family and friends. What is great about your story is that I can keep it as a Favorite and read it again and again. Your story is such that if I am down or stressed out this story can relax me. Thanks again for writing it.
jbear1974 chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
In all my readings of Chuck on fan fiction this chapter is by far the most hilarious chapter I have read. I laughed so hard tears formed. I loved what you did to Shaw and Jill Roberts. Hope there is more to come.
jbear1974 chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
I usually do not comment per chapter but rather at the end but I must write that I am really enjoying your material. I became a Chuck fan late (earlier this year) after the series ended on NBC. My wife thinks that I am a romantic which is why I enjoyed Chuck so much: the nerd and the super sexy spy. I have read with pleasure how you have been able to show Chuck interact with each of friends in fantastic way. I am eagerly looking forward to the remainder of this story. Sarah vs The True Friendship is quickly my favorite fan-fiction from the hundreds of stories I have read.
Jbear1974 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I definitely enjoyed the moment. I read this chapter 3 times before moving on to the next chapter. For me this was a happy tear jerker moment!
Jbear1974 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I disagree that thiS was a less favorite chapter. It is 2014. I have seen Chuck three times already. I have read numerous fan faction stories. I am really enjoying your AU take on the friendship trek. Very good!
Jbear1974 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Thanks! This story has definitely peaked my interest. I am thrilled that Ellie has an inkling of something going on. This adds to the Chuck & Sarah romance.
Neale chapter 44 . 11/9/2014
Love the twist with Molly, the series position of being raised as Sarah's sister was never quite right for me, though it does raise abandonment issues as a potential problem
guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
omg shaw and the accidental shots was so hilarious i laughed so hard!
guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
i liked bryce larkin on the show even if he created some angst but he was really just protecting chuck and so his death left me quite sad, im glad that in your story he stays alive and that he and chuck are best friends again and we dont have to worry about angst anymore haha, good job!
guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
awww that date night was perfect!
guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
jealous sarah is so fun! your writing's awesome!
guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
i super loved this chapter! loved game night, morgan revealing sarah as chuck's hero made me awww, and then i also loved sarah and morgan's conversation, their relationship wasnt really highlighted except for a few moments in the show so this was perfect, i honestly love sarah and morgan's relationship :)
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »