Reviews for Sarah vs The True Friendship
helciakuras chapter 10 . 6/16
Oh wow. You have reduced me to a puddle of tears just with those last few thoughts from Ellie - heartbreaking and heartwarming both simultaneously and in equal measure. Thank you.
MarauderMist chapter 46 . 3/8
Wonderful story! Beautiful ending...
baldcoder chapter 46 . 3/5
Great story. You did well.
jancis8558 chapter 46 . 2/23
Great story, i would have actually wanted for this to be in the show not that will they won't they mambo jumbo for 20 episodes. Would have wished for some things to change in you'r story, still would rate 10/10 :D
Carmichael Jr chapter 46 . 1/6
What a wonderful journey ! It was such a great story, thank you very much to gave it to us, really thank you ThereIsAnother.
I hope we will see you again in this site, because I will miss you and your stories. :)
Kaa'rri chapter 46 . 10/21/2015
This is a great story! Definitely one of my favourites. Thanks for pushing through those down times to finish it, you're one of the few authors that has completed an awesome story. Keep up the good work!
Skulalien chapter 46 . 9/6/2015
A superbly written fanfic. Hope you do a series
MarauderMist chapter 46 . 8/25/2015
Great story! Well done!
Mufc87 chapter 46 . 7/13/2015
still one of my absolute favourite stories on here, can't believe i haven't reviewed it before. This story has everything romance, comedy, angst and adventure. Especially like how you have Casey and Sarah train Chuck early on, Never understood why they didn't do it on the show.

So many great things happened in this story, that there's too many for me to name. Certainly room for a sequel to this story if you wanted. Anyway thanks for writing this, Hope you finish your other stories or possibly treat us to new ones in the future.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 46 . 7/7/2015
I've read this a few times and honestly thought I'd reviewed it already. I really liked this story! I laughed, I cri- had allergy attacks and I was heart warmed. I loved how Emma raised Molly as her granddaughter. It made more sense that the show did. I am (slowly) cutting the shows writers and producers some slack for the major holes and inconsistencies because a writer that I admire pointed out that he thinks they wanted to produce great episodes but weren't concerned when tying them together other than with a general overall story. I still think it wouldn't taken that much effort to do both but it is what it is. I really wish you'd continue this AU (what finally happened to Shaw, Mary, etc). I'd like to see how this Chuck and Sarah would handle Quinn. As heartbreaking as the finale was with Sarah forgetting her life with Chuck, just imagine her forgetting her children!

Anyway thanks for taking the time to write this and then share it with us. Please come back and finish your other stories!
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I guess chuck found away to Caseys heart .lol
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Finally Ellie knows all about Who Sara is and what she is .
knightrid3r chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Great story one of my favorites. Only criticism however is that at some points the dialogue was too sappy. Don't get me wrong I love all the Charah moments and this is a very minor criticism but I feel that some parts, for example in chapter 5 where Chuck goes on and on and on about how beautiful and wonderful Sarah is, these parts while sweet where just a little too overdone. But believe me if thats the only complaint I can find in the whole story is that some of the dialogue is slightly too sappy, then you have written a beauty my friend. Awesome work!
jbear1974 chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
thereisanother: Best 46 chapters I have read in Chuck Fan Fiction. I thought this last Chapter summed up what Chuck the TV series was all about: family and friends. What is great about your story is that I can keep it as a Favorite and read it again and again. Your story is such that if I am down or stressed out this story can relax me. Thanks again for writing it.
jbear1974 chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
In all my readings of Chuck on fan fiction this chapter is by far the most hilarious chapter I have read. I laughed so hard tears formed. I loved what you did to Shaw and Jill Roberts. Hope there is more to come.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »