Reviews for Unrequited, Unknown, and Stolen
moonbright chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this story! You are such a good writer. I loved the part that went "And damn it, if you can't rant to a friend even while he's totally asleep, then what was the point of having one?" I laughed so much! Great job :)
Phireye chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh my gosh...this is...just really beautiful...Thank you for the wonderful gift of Jogan you give us all...
beautifulpickle chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
well this may be the most beautiful story I've ever read :') Out of all your Jogan fics, I loved this the best. Bravo!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh my dear god yes.
Raibean chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I think the end petered out too quickly, though.
Mah Jeevas chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh god, I just fell in love with this fic!

OMG, want more of this fanfic, please Shan, write more!

It's a little scaring, but all the way Logan needs Julian is so... cute.

And so, so Logan. I can imagine him doing this in Dalton, after that threatening Jules receive.

So cute, really. Logan is kind of stalker, but well, he isn't that bad, I supose. :D

Own, this is really gold. 3
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow. This... was just amazing. I loved it! All the ideas were so original, too- and I love how it does end up Jogan in the end.
queendraconis chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was beautiful and written perfectly. So much so that I cried twice.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It was oppressively sunny outdoors, and Derek was out in some maniacal sports regime that he was determined to gain a foothold over in an effort to begin his epic tale of dominion over the varsity. Or at least, that's what that deranged glint in his eye must have meant when he left for football training.

***

Oh my god this is amazing. I feel like this describes Derek extremely well.

***

And when the light hit the peacefully sleeping Julian just like this, he supposed he could…well, maybe he could admit…

That he did look beautiful.

Awwww :)

***

And, as with many things that went wrong in Logan's life, Julian didn't even move.

***

Awww poor Logan. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

***

I love this fic so much.

***

Logan bent down and stole another kiss from his lips—quick and chaste but a little rough, partially hoping he'd wake up, and the small part of him slowly waking up from his anger and wondering why he'd want him to—and it was only after he leaned back did he wonder what the hell he was doing.

Julian continued to sleep. Didn't even move. Logan glowered at him.

***

Goddamnit Julian, how can you sleep through that?

***

And then he sat down on the floor, back resting against the side of the bed Julian faced in his sleep, and just stayed there.

He eventually fell asleep, but when he woke up, there was a blanket over him, and Julian was facing the other side, and asleep again.

Gah they're so adorable.

***

But he wasn't even across the room when he knew the answer:

Would he have listened?

Would he have cared?

***

This is a really interesting take on Logan, and his history. Bravo for trying something new.

***

"Just—let me do this!" he hissed to Derek, and his friend went quiet, staring oddly.

***

1. I can't believe he's doing this in front of Derek.

2. I can't believe Derek's not leaving the room.

Logan froze.

Brown eyes slowly opened.

"Oh god…" Derek stared.

***

DEREK. JUST LEAVE THE FUCKING ROOM.

***

He would make sense of this later.

***

Logan, you idiot. And Derek... LEAVE THE ROOM ALREADY.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
this was a fabulous story! it's nice to hear julogan from logan's perspective. and i love that you used the fact that julian sleeps all the time, because that's such a specific trait of his- but what happens when he's sleeping? you answered this wonderfully with just the right amount of angst and sweetness.

i love how in the end L realizes he's projecting and finds the similarities betweeen K and J. i'd never thought of that before, and i enjoyed the concept.

great story! :)
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this. Logan is secretly one of my favorite characters in Dalton. My best friend knows, and is like "WHAAAAAAT?" because she's a Blaine fan.

I think that Logan and Julian are destined to be together, and once the big J grounds the Red Knave, then perhaps they can all sit around a campfire singing Kumbya, but I'm not holding my breath. Could you write more Jogan? I do so love this story.
Marte chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow, this was... - I have no words but AMAZING! Or, I'll try to come up with more words. I love all Jogan-fics, but this one is the best one I've read, and I read all of them.

The way you managed to work this plot was brilliant. We all want Logan to really always have had feelings for Julian, but there never seem to actually be believeable with everything that has been going on with Logan's feelings for others. That is, until you! Thank you for this.

You worked your way through it all, from the first beginnings of a friendship and the mutual (though not expressed from either of them) feeling of loneliness, to the Blaine-, second soloist- and Kurt-"era" (where you did a magnificent expression of reasoning why Logan felt these things), to the aftermath of the threat at the door. You also opened up for the possibility that Logan won't need meds when he and Julian get together, because it really started going downhill, and went even further down from there when he started this habit of stealing kisses (which I know he will no longer have to do. YAY). I love how you had Derek witness the kiss, as he already knew about Julian's feelings (and the fact that you had Derek always at practice or with girls, made us see why he didn't know about these visits Logan paid Julian).

Pure perfection sweetie! I absolutely loved it. CP should be proud!
LiveLifeGleeful chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was the best Jogan fic I have read. In alot of Jogan fics Logan usually just grasps his emotions at the end of the fic so it gets wrapped up all nice and pretty. This fix is different though, Logans feeling are there from the very start he's just either to blind or stubborn to see them. You are an amazing author and I pray for Jogan to happen in canon if not I'll just read your wonderful fics.

Amazing.
CPCoulter Writes My Canon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved this so much. Logan's pov was amazing and so well written :)
NobleRedBerries chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Loved it. Brilliant. Never read a fix from ligand point of view before. Good job
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »