Reviews for The Horror Inside
Kate chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Can you please finish this fic? It's amazing
aalogan chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Come on this is so tense please update
XNothing-With-Orange-InX chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I LOVE this - poor Connor lol :P - I like stories like this cause they're different from the usual Becker/ Jess stuff :)
Anyways- Please carry on with this! :P It's amazing :)

Updatte soon x
-Caitlin
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
why you no continue lol , its a really good story i hope to see an update soon
ellie199620 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
ooo i love this!

it's like a proper mystery/thriller story! awesome!

could you update? i really do like this story! :)

Ellie x
dabbles chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
you must continue
maddi-becker chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
post soon plz
jemlou chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Everything is getting more tense now! What did 'A.T' message mean? And why is there no hinges on the door anymore? I'm thinking something is DEFINITELY up. The suspense is killing me!
Smiley90 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Damn! I love it and am totally addicted! Can't wait for more :)
jemlou chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Love this story. And I'm quite glad you've brought back Danny, he is easily my favourite leader of the team. I must say it wouldn't be the same without him. The suspense is really killing me now!

I have so many questions that are unanswered. What's happened to everyone? What on earth killed them? Why was Abby there: was she dead and Connor was just dreaming or somehow alive? Who screamed? Where does that trail of blood lead to? What's behind that door?

Gah! Please update soon! This story is very good. :)
Elliesmile chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
OMG! this is soooo exciting! please update :D PLEEEEZ

Pure genius. your one hell of a writer!
will-dont-read-my-fics-pls-thx chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I love Danny please keep him :D

THIS IS AWESOME!

Hahaa sorry for the excited outburst it really is that good :P
Smiley chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Great totally love it and cant wait for the update! :)
jemlou chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I just found this story and I'm quite glad I did. I love the idea you've got here, it's very intriging and I really want to know what's going to happen next. Who screamed? What the hell killed them? Are the team all going to have fallen through an anomaly or some how be alive still? So many questions! Please please please update soon, I'm really on the edge of my seat here!

Another thing, are you by any chance going to be bringing Danny back? Only I don't think the team's complete without him. But if he isn't then that's fine, it's your story and you can do whatever the hell you like with it!

And Lester? Is he alive too?

Gah! I'm going to stop bombarding you with questions now and leave you be. :) Back to fanficing...
will-dont-read-my-fics-pls-thx chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I actually started crying, it is so well written