Reviews for Capital Vices
denni chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
This is one of the best fics ive come across and I really hope you can force yourself to finish it eventually it would mean tons to your fans..
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
update again soon
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
please contiune (: x
Megan chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Pleeaasee update this story. Its so good. Its my favourite. Please update!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Uuuugh I'm gonna die please update!
KennysBottomBitch chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Omg love it you have to continue this story it is amazing you should add more kenny :3 x
alexis chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
You make Kenny sound like a redneck :(
989fox989 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
I love this story so much! I can't wait for more. The characters are very well written, and the story really draws me in and makes me want to keep reading and reading. Good work!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Capital vices! Whoooo!

I can't wait for the new chapter so I'm commenting again.

I was so choked up by the whole.. Everything.

Oh my Goood.

Please tell me the pairings please please? Not a secret is it?

URRRRRGH. You can just tell Kenny wants to motorboat those tittehs. Kennyxeveryone.

Is Butters going to be in a pairing? Don't leave a bro hangin'.
Snaffles chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
hurry up already! you mentioned being psyked for october 5th wtf!

its been well over a month already!WTF!
Peyton Adalyn chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
please update soon i love this story!
Willochik chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
I'm loving this story dude! Love tge title love the character analasys, love Kenny especially. And i love how their sins aren't all completely predictable. I started to pick up the little hints of K2 around chap 6 i think? Good work! Still got a few garammoral mistakes but it's a work in progress and a great one none the less. Can't wait until you update so i can read another chapter. You have inspired me, as a new writer on ff, to get off my ass and actually work on something I enjoy writing. Thnkyou for your much needed inspiration and i hope you update soon!

Till next time,

~ Willo ~

PS: sorry 'bout any spellin' mistakes or anythin'. I'm txting this review on my cellphone, still trying to recover from my mentally shartering hangover from last night. N.Z wins the rugby world cup for the first time in half a century! whooop!

:3 aanyway, im getting off track here, bye bye!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
e-o duuude. I need more pwease?
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 4 . 10/18/2011