Reviews for Falling In Love Is Hard To Do
morticaaddams chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I adore your story, it was very well written.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Nice.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The paramour song Reid sang was perfect for him and his life. I enjoyed your story even if it didn't go where you envisioned. I look forward to reading more.
x.xOracles.Shadowx.x chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved it! Beautifully written, and the idea of Hotch and Reid singing karaoke makes me snicker.

My favorite part:

'"It's against the rules…" Reid muttered, trying everything to push Hotch away so he wouldn't get hurt.

"And that's Dave's fault."'

That amuses me more than it probably should, I can just picture Rossi's face if he heard it. xD Wonderful job! )
Bellsing chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Yum! Hotch/Reid are just lush ;)
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved it!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
And that…would just be horrible, yet amusing.

Horribly amusing lol

Whoo! Hotness abounds. I shall add you to my Hotch/Reid community. Yessss. *hisses* lol
Criminal Minds Mom chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story. Hot and sweet at the same time! It would be great if you continued their story.
AhmoseInarus chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
LOL Still having a hard time seeing Hotch and Reid singing Karaoke... *snicker* Unless Reid is standing right on the edge of the stage, ready bolts while he literally mumbles the words into the mic.

Loved how things progressed when they got back to Hotch's place, including the almost falling asleep in the shower.

Thank you, my dear!
the Celt chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awesome, loved it...Reid is super cute and love how Hotch took care of him...more please...:))
Reidemption chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hot sex scene. I like that you addressed the pain that comes with the first time. Most of the time it's skimmed over. Still loving the way you write Hotch's personality. I could do with more of him.
pangasius chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was very cute ! And hot ! I loved it.