Reviews for My Dying Angel
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
please continue
A Big Fan of Most Things chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Hello Mystery Girl 01:

What you have submitted is not allowed on the site based on their rules. The rule(s) you have broken is quoted below:

»»1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.««

In your case, you have broken rule 1. Your 13th and 14th chapters contain author notes by itself, which is a non-story and thus does not belong on the site. Author notes are allowed to be inserted before or after a chapter, as long as they are not longer than the chapter itself, but not as stand alone content. You can remove the author notes or combine it with any of your other chapters in your story.

Please make the changes, or I will have no choice but to report it and the admins will delete it as it is.

Thank you for your time.

βig Ƒan of Ӎost Ʈhings

PS: If you go to my profile, I have a list of sites that are helpful in one way or another. From naming a character to posting your content elsewhere (number 10, 11, and 12).
Antara93 chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
awww dat was sooo sweet...n dat was defo god sending eddie boy a text...i so hope u do a sequel fr dis dat will b soo cool...
Time-LadyMararder chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Well Mystery Girl I Think That At The End You Should Have Put Edward getting a text that says it's from G and that it says your welcome and he is right and tell Bella ... LIKE SOME CODE word and her face lights up with joy and she kisses Edward And Propose and leave it at that!

From:Pix/Mischief Maker
To:MysteryG

P.S I Like NickleBack
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
Yes please a sexual would be awesome they can get married and get renesme and live happily ever after
WolfScale3857 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
REALLY GOOD! :D
xxvivixxluvsxxvampsxx chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
This is an amazing story.. Keep up the great work c:
Bubbleybear chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Loved the ending - hoping for a sequel...
NanLikesEmmie-Bear chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful! I Loved it, too bad its the end thoough
denali1918 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Have Bella get a assignment to help other people like Jacob and the Cullen's all get along
whitepapernblackink chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
I say the text was from God ;) LOVED IT!
Silver Winged One chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Loved the story! So sweet and unique! I fell in love with it and it surprised me because I am not a fan of Bella/Edward stories but I really liked this one! 3
TeamVampires chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
It was a good ending but I thought it could have been better. Again I say that this should of been a Edward or Bella POV. So the Volturi are nice here and here I thought they weren't. Thy proved me wrong. What a great punishment. That text was totally from God Emmett was right. I liked the story overall.
MaryMary123 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012