Reviews for Let It All Burn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Could you move this to the "Hawke (F)" section pls? I came here looking for male Hawke fanfic (using the "Hawke (M)" tag) and there seems to be a lot of female Hawke fanfic that's been tagged wrongly - it's making looking for the male Hawke stuff really really difficult. Thanks!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Look what I found in my inbox. Woot! :D

I love the interaction and banter between Varric, Isabela and Zevran. It seems inevitable that when those three get together, either fun or chaos will happen. Possibly both at the same time lol.

This was a lovely update, and I'm so happy your muse is open to cooperating with you again. I'm still on the lookout for mine. Looking forward to your next update...as always.
RewindedMiracle chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
If I didn't have you as a friend on facebook I would have been like :O ! YOU ARE ALIVE. lol Nice to see you update this story though.

I like how you gave us different point of views in this chapter. It's good that you're getting back into writing this. -hearts- I'm so happy.

The Spicy Shimmy. -dies-

Hey, filler can be good. Sometimes we need it, a story needs it, and it makes the world go round.

Can't wait for you to update again. xoxo
Michele O'S chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
I am very impressed with your dialogue on Zevran. It is very well done!

I so wanted in on this bet... :D

The ending had my laugh-out-loud... I cannot wait for a followup!

Thank you for finding your muse! Or those who many spent a little time.. um, well, begging you? Always a pleasure to beta! I love the sneak peek!

Liso. :)
Michele O'S chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I am sad to find my end to your story.. Well, the end thus far.. I have enjoyed all 12 chapters and the tale you have spun for us.

The end of this chapter was sweet.

Adding Varric, Isabela, and zevran was a taste treat! I was giddy as they entered the story.

Very much looking forward to you and your muse getting back in action!

Michele O'S chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Oh Maker, That was smoke and fire.. I love when innuendo screams volumes of imagination without all the graphic details. My imagination just went flying!

What an amazing chapter and looking forward to the last, so far anyway.. Because I know you are coming back to this... It(we) will call you. hehe

thank you!

Michele O'S chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Really? You ended there? haha.. Evil, pure evil.. The reviews have been down for hours! I am on to chap 9.. but before I go...

This was amazingly creative. I totally love the old enchanter. Your creation of this character cracks me up. I get a visual on a cranky old sage, with very hidden good intentions..

Oh to chap 9..

*hints* You really need to get back to this story... just sayin'

Thank you!

Michele O'S chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I am on chapter three, but I forgot to review.. I am hooked. the struggle you have shown with Anders exceeds anything the game attempted. My heart broke for him and your Hawke.

the situation right from the start had me pulled in. the reality of self preservation and sacrifice for those you love really hit home.

Nicely done and thank you! Back to chap three. :)

RewindedMiracle chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Interesting chapter!

You're still being a tease about Malcolm lol. Varric and Angelus made me giggle. Oh my. They could be like two peas in a pod.

Yay! Isabela and Zevran! I do love those two together. Hmmm. I wonder which Warden you're using. The greatsword thing kind of narrows it down. ;) Is it bad that I'm hoping it's not Tabris? Everyone pairs Zev and Tabris in a story. ._.

Though I'm sure you'll come up with something grand. You always do! xoxo
EmbersOfAmber chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
"So, Blondie's homicidal half is gone and you sprouted the brooding elf's magical fisting tattoos. Incredible."

ROFLMAO! Awesome line! XD

Why does Angelus sneering make me cackle so? Oh gosh, I just had a mental image of Angelus meeting Avernus at Soldier's Peak. Can you imagine THAT conversation? :D

Oh no, Anders doesn't do well on boats? Poor guy, he seems really worried and upset in this chapter. He needs to pet...a kitty!

Isabela! Ah! And Zevran. The temperature of this story just skyrocketed LOL.

Anders IS home. Smart Alandra.

Another excellent chapter heavy on anticipation. I hope you work an Alistair cameo in there somewhere (cause I luff him), hopefully without the derp face. XD I can't wait to see where you are taking this, but I'm loving it! _
RewindedMiracle chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Yay for no more writers block! Even more yay for Varric in this chapter! Hmmmm what is he doing there? ;D

I think you did an excellent job with detailing the dream. It was pretty creepy. Can't wait to see what Alandra found out, was doing, or whatever. xD You catch my drift.

I love this. Can't say that enough.

I'm so glad to see the old Anders coming out. You play him well and I think it shows how much you heart him so big. Very well done. xoxo
EmbersOfAmber chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
You updated! *does celebratory spicy shimmy*

Have I ever expressed how much I love your style of narrative? Anders dream made me want to throw up, and your description of the threatening storm made me want to crawl under my blankets.

OMG, Varric...and Bianca (in her well oiled glory, you know I'm thinking dirty here)! *snort* "I'm sensing a story..." Oh, Varric, how I love you.

Alright, I don't know why you were ever worried. That scene was freaking hot! *swoons for electricity wielding Anders* I just can't get enough of the way you write him.

Awesome chapter, Stacy, I LOVED it! :D
Bre'Lakor chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I'm really glad your Hawke didn't abandon Anders despite everything :) That would make me sad! Also, I vote someone gives Anders many kittens... perhaps he wouldn't be all super crazy-justicey in DA2 if they hadn't taken his poor Ser Pounce-a-lot away from him, haha! Great work, looking forward to finding the time to read more! (Even if it isn't Fenders xD)
EmbersOfAmber chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
Alright, I'm totally in love with the idea of Daddy Hawke having hidden things from his kids. You have so many interesting possibilities you've come up with.

My favorite LOL: "unofficial Grey Warden super-mage".

Also, I want to kiss Angelus, as usual. Not sure what it says about me, but the more disagreeable/rude a character is, the more I want of them. I blame Carver! :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. _
RewindedMiracle chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
I'm glad that you're slowly giving background details because it still brings in people still. I want to know. D: I have some idea thanks to the comparison to Fenris's markings. Oh my Maker, woman. I'm interested to see what Alandra and Anders will find out about Malcolm Hawke.

Woo! Good job.