Reviews for Truth or Dare?
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww!

No please don't make this complete! I wanna know what happens next!
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
love the story story. very sweet an cute.
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was great! Poor Jareth...My heart broke when she said it was only a dare. Maybe she does still love him though.
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very nicely written! I really like that you had Sarah move back to the Underground. I don't think I've seen that before. I also like the emotions expressed in this.

My only complaint... it ended too quickly! lol... I don't mean that you should have written the scene that happens at the end, but perhaps added on in the middle... more pondering on Jareth's part about what that kiss could've meant.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very nice little ficlet. Can't wait to see what happens next. _

I know i certainly wouldn't mind visiting the Labyrinth and meeting Jareth. XD He was soo hot in that movie.
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Truth or Dare - is this a real game that mortals play? I wonder...

I must confess - it is a nice change to see Sarah so respectful. She is a fiesty one. Though she tries my patience, I rather enjoy the challenge. All in anticipation of a reward at the end, of course. Time is on my side.

You were just getting to the best party of the story...and no more? Such a pity.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
the delightful Goblin King how i have missed thee, let me count the ways.

loved the story hun Xx
notwritten chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Thanks for for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh, I loved this! Great story. :) It's been a bit since I've read Labyrinth fic and I loved this.
schnee-roza chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Yah I love for the Labyrinth! And Jareth/Sarah love. .

Ah, and yes, I really liked your one-shot. It was so sweet. *adds to faves*