Reviews for The Furies of the Overlord
This is such a good book
Luke Dragneel chapter 6 . 3/11
I gotta ask since it seems appropriate, will the M-Girls fully turn Minion or will they stop turning at some point that is halfway between the two?
So far I am loving this story, it is one of the better written ones that, while a little short for my taste, has some of the best stopping points. I also like how you added in Kelda into this story and am curious as to if you plan to make a sequel to this one(maybe turn the sequel into a crossover that meshes well with the Overlord series, thus magically inclined instead of something like Naruto.).
I think the M-Girls would last quite a while without a Masta due to looking at the other High-Class Minions. Though they would probably be better at organizing the other Minions of their color than Gnarl seems to have after every subsequent death of an Overlord, which in the end would mean that it would be an easier transition from one Overlord to his Heir.
Luke Dragneel chapter 4 . 3/11
Now this is an Overlord story I can sink my teeth into. Not only have you shown a theory on how the more intelligent Minions could have come about, but also provided the Overlord with advisors for ideas that he may or may not act upon. This acts as a way to prevent spoiler knowledge from the author to effect the Overlord's actions as some stories I have read do(some better than others and shown to have both the skill and the intellectual level to actually do so).
With the M-Girls, the smarter of them can provide helpful ideas that might otherwise be accidentally ignored in favor of certain(Gnarl) people's coloured opinions.
Tharl chapter 7 . 2/13
Ha! I loved Freesia's point of view. I was so glad to find this again! I remembered reading it two or three years ago, and then couldn't for the life of me recall what it was called or what site it was on. On a whim I went through the Overlord section of FF today, and ta-daa! Here it is! Not only that, but there's more of it too! Lesson learned this time, followed and faved. This is absolutely excellent and I enjoy it thoroughly! I cannot wait to see what happens next.
starwarsjunkie8786756 chapter 8 . 2/11
Interesting POV, looking foward to more
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 2/8
niice
TharzZzDunN chapter 8 . 1/31
Interesting new chapter, thanks for the update!

Cheers!
OMAC001 chapter 8 . 1/28
Nice to see some of the 'ladies' have fighting skills! You add such realism to this story, like with the dungeon question. Can't wait to see more soon!
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 8 . 1/28
Sweet update.
There was good action, good story, and character advancement. Nicely done!
I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Memory25 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
...Wow. I love this story. You update pretty slowly but dayum! XD This is one of only two Overlord stories I follow, and it is awesome! The background you created for Rose and Velvet was pretty sweet too. :3 It's always weird when someone tries to humanize the Overlord, because puh-lease, we wouldn't play the game if we didn't want to be Evil, so it's nice when he isn't. I mean, sure, you can be kind and caring and all that shit, but if you choose to be Evil, you can still do it.
ckazx chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
This is one of the better overlord stories I have found. I love that it doesn't just rehash the story or be all about sex, not that sex is a bad thing. Either way you got a good thing here. Hope for an update soon.
Bandolera Roja chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I can't believe I didn't find this story earlier. Once I started, I couldn't stop. Can't wait to read more. Brilliant story :D
trickster3696 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
so can they live as long as minions and be resurrected like minions
ramsay chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
good story can't wait for the the battle between the wizard and overlord
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Interesting. I like how you show the thoughts of the 'medieval' woman and how they relate to the Mistresses and the Minion Girls! Hope you update soon!