Reviews for The Furies of the Overlord
Thank you so much for updating! I really enjoy reading your stories!
Malek chapter 6 . 3/25
Glad to see this story is still going. Just remember that people read and enjoy your stories and you shouldnt let others put you off doing what you enjoy.

Oh the Overlord vs Overlord duel... one of my favourite parts of the entire game. Looking forward to the next chapter
Dwarfensniper chapter 1 . 3/25
You're awesome! Please update more and don't let the criticizer kill your talent :D
mysteriousguy898 chapter 6 . 3/24
The fic, having lain dormant for years, rears its terrifying head and returns to wreak havoc on the Web site! Don't let the silly critic get to you. Apparently a similar person stalks the Pokemon archive, trying to ruin everyone's self-esteem. It's best to ignore the petty whiners.
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 6 . 3/23
Thank you for releasing, and ignore the trolls.
Iceflame55 chapter 6 . 3/23
Lovely addition to this story :)
Trunnwildcat chapter 6 . 3/23
very glad you're continuing this. I'd tell you to ignore the hurtful reviews but i don't think that would help much, so instead know that I at least can't see any glaring problems and the story is quite readable.
OMAC001 chapter 6 . 3/23
I wonder how this will change the battle with the Wizard! Hope you update soon! I think your a great writer!
knightwolf57 chapter 6 . 3/23
Your alive. I was losing hope that this story would continued. Sad to hear the reason why you stopped writing for awhile. They's always going to be someone like that somewhere. Anyway great story so far I can't wait for more.
Because I can do it better chapter 6 . 3/23
Yay! You updated :)
I was getting worried for a while that one one the most interesting overlord fanfictions I knew of was discountiued
Thank god it was just writers block (how often do you say that!)
Just ignore those flames, people will never amount to any positive influence In the world tend to try and make you feel like them.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 5 . 2/24
This is rather epic nice work
mysteriousguy898 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
So, how does an Evil Overlord handle Internet trolls? My gold's on the Pit of Endless Despair and Eventual Death, or PEDED. You've put more thought into this story than the game developers did. Excellent work, Minion!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Mistress Rose, the what of Castle Spree? I guess I'll have to read on. Interesting that the Overlord never speaks. As far as Overlord 2 goes, I prefer Domination over Destruction. So, are you Evil or Really Evil?
Drow79 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Is a weird but cool story looking forward to next chapter.
Omodor chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
this is awesome, you need to continue this.