Reviews for The Furies of the Overlord
christopher.grabato chapter 11 . 4/13
After 5 years you finally finished it, well done. I've always said perfection takes time and you certainly took yours. I tip my hat to you good sir.
Nice.
Detailed accounting :D
Lobisomen616 chapter 12 . 4/4
WHOO!
Averant chapter 12 . 4/2
Oh goody!
This was a surprisingly fun read.
Thanks
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 11 . 2/12
As long as there is a sequel, I do not mind if you continue in this one or completely start a new story
Good plot will review after chapt 9 to let the plot unfold
The Hero named Villan chapter 11 . 1/3
kinda felt like a cliff hange ending, so its going to be a clan of overlings going to conquer the world as a family, because that sounds great
Arawn D. Draven chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Very nice story, the idea you got was very different from what we can usually expect from an Overlord fanfic, and the way you went about writing it was very good. Please keep up the good work!
mteverest21 chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
very well written
i hope to see more soon
Shinkicker chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
This was pretty cool. Actually made me go look up the Overlord games on Steam and add them to my Wishlist awaiting a sale.

Curious if River will return, or if Silk will take over... Kinda hoping River comes back because silk getting all the ladies after his dad's been there is kinda ew. Unless they're all dead by that stage and new ladies have to be appropriated.

Still amusing story, a different take on a harem story (a genre which I generally despise). Quite likeable characters.

Although, I do kinda hope the next instalment is in 3rd person.. Unless it's a direct continuation. Not terrible fond of first person stories, but thankfully this wasn't obnoxious about it like most.

Thanks for posting. I quite liked it.
HornetTank chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I love this! Please, keep writing this, you're doing a fantastic job.
Silverscale chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Make a sequel. :D
Mongolman101 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
I, for one would continue with the continuity you've started, continuing the story in this form, as opposed to another story along the same continuity/timeline.
Scarease chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Cool idea and story look forward to the next chapters.