Reviews for Brittle
Sol of the Twilight chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
A excellent indepth look at petunia, and I like how Lily was shown others always seem to make her out as a saint
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Good starting point if you ever were to continue the story.
atalantide chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Wow. That was a really different take on Petunia that I haven't read before, and the length was perfect for the snappiness (is that even a word? :)) that was delivered. Really enjoyed ;)
azphxbrd chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I liked this story,Harry finally telling the wizarding world where to stick it.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awesome Story Please Continue
WeirdDolly chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Are you going to continue this story? It's amazing. I've been looking for a story like this for a while now.
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Now this is a story I'd love to see with another pairing. It's a surprise to see it here, (HP&Petunia). Obviously how 'this' Harry grows up is unknown but it'd be interesting to find out.
mangagirl64 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
this is a very interesting take on the petunia harry relationship. and a very outlandish lily. but i enjoyed it all the same.
Astanley1991 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I Love this it was really great
Astaldo Ungol chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh,please please continue this. I'm loving the characterization of both of them, and I really love the back story for Petunia and how it changed her. Harry's love for her makes it so much better. I really hope you put out a reaction chapter at the very least, because this has so much potential for greatness. Oh, the things they could do together. Makes me want to laugh evily at the very thought.

Good luck and happy writing!
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Please don't stop! Please PLEASE don't stop! You are doing great! I have no advice to give you. Please continue.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this is good, i would love to read more.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is a nice story. Will there be more chapters to come?
tsukinotora chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very interesting, Im waiting for more.
feral93 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow really good story please update soon