Reviews for In 500 Words Or Less
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
*joins in clapping*

Taylor, you better not be going to the other side here! Otherwise I will bring you back to the right side! (Carly, Laura and Izzy will probably kill me now I've said this. DO. NOT. SAY. ANYTHING!)

XD

Anyway! Update soon! XD

OAO

(by the way, I have not disappeared of the face of the internet, I need to focus on school more due to exams coming up in March.)

XD
LyricsArePoetry chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
TAYLOR YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT?

:D

THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
singing like blue chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
OMG, you did the Master! Carly, Izzy and Laura better be happy with you!
Jewelshoes chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
*claps loudly!* woo! That was really good, the songs were perfect and I even had to play some of them while reading!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
*applauds* very brave, and as far as I (as someone who is ALMOST competely clueless about anything before Eccleston and who doesn't ship D/M) can tell, well done.

btw I watched Robot the other day which is Tom Baker's first episode WOW I LOVED IT! the effects were pretty special but all in all, I was impressed. You probably won't be the most excited to hear that but it seems I can't reply to any thread...I'm exploding with Old Who excitement and noone to share it with coz they've all disappeared! NO!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
THIS IS AWESOME TAYLOR! XD

UPDATE MORE SOON!
Mentalgal chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Good job Taz, and great job on the eminem ones - i know what you mean :D
deleted9 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
"Jimmy Stone was a small time rockstar? Yeah, well she was travelling the universe with a nine hundred year old alien. Beat that." Hahah love that line! These were wonderful! Funny, sad...sad especially on that last one, but all wonderful! Great job!
GIZI2LAZYSTILL chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
LOL Really taz? really

? xD LOL
LyricsArePoetry chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
:O :O :O" DOCTOR/MASTER! D! AWESOME
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
We have very similar taste in music hah. I'm actually seeing Taylor Swift in July in concert. Great job with these! iPod shuffles seem like they could get tricky. I have all kinds of music on mine that I have no idea how I could connect it to anything.

Oh and by everything...everything I've like...been subscribed too, like you haha...not EVERYTHING. That was be impressive. Feels like a lot sometimes though when I'm months behind!

Great job!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Taylor, please update soon. I really like these I might have a go at doing something like this myself. Although mine will have one heckel of a lot more Doctor/Rose pairings than yours.

anyway great story. update soon.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Im really enjoying this! It's ace! Some of these are so damn cute! Very well written, love them all!

~Laura
Mentalgal chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
hee hee i love it! And lol about the 10/rose thing. I'd have made them all 10/rose xD
LyricsArePoetry chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Awww, felt sorry for Mickey in the Mr Brightside one!