Reviews for The Exiles: A Close Shave
Aaronna chapter 3 . 10/9
This was adorable!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
They should have locked halig into his cage and fused the door and bars. It would have taken his men weeks to get him out. Give him a taste of his own.
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Lovely, thanks!
LinBates chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Good story, it had action, drama & humor. A nice story to break up the tension.

But still same issues as previous stories, even more places where the wrong word was used. Even a time or two where I had to re-read the sentence several times to figure out what word you meant to use instead of the word you did use.

I'll try sending you some examples of what I mean.
JessieJay13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hahaha, I love the ending of this. Merlin may be in charge, but he's still the baby of the group and he WILL be treated accordingly. _
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh hell, really? He didn't see that coming with his big mouth?
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
This is a good story and I love your series. One thing I don't get about this story is Merlin's lack of communication with Arthur. Arthur has been kidnapped, but we already know from a previous story that Merlin has no trouble talking to Arthur in his head. Why doesn't he do that now in order to find out where Arthur is and what condition he is in?
Word-Stringer chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
LOL Still loving the honey cakes, eh?

(Although, the other time it was mentioned is later then this, right? xD)

Lovely story though :3
llLethell chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Your story was so good!

The relationship between Arthur, the knights, and Merlin is great and I love your knights.

I hope you can write more Exiles stories in the future, they're so fun!
Kitty O chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
"You are horrible people; I honestly don't know why I bother!"

Lol. They treat him like the baby. He could break their necks by snapping his fingers. I love it.

The first part was confusing; the way you described them showing up bewildered me. I readit three times and I'm not sure exactly how it happened when the knights appeared and were threatened and Halig heard Merlin...?

But I loved the rest
swanie chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
this was super cute to read! I love all these contected ones and the way ralationships are made.

This is the last chaper but it doesn't say complete Oo
Emachinescat chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
D'aaww, I love this merry band so much! :)
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Again, you always come up with good stories. Well done, can't wait for more.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Eh, he'll live!

That woman made a good point... Never seen a bandit cry excuse me, but when she called him a poor little boy I laughed :)

Very good!
Question chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So in your profile list forof this series, where does "A Close Shave" go?