Reviews for Flaps Its Wings
findingwhimsy chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just only read this fic today. I am letting you now, I want to read more! I don't know if other fics out there touch on this subject, but I always thought this scenario would be plausible (the part where Brennan still tries to have her baby but chooses another donor). You can be sure I'm putting this one on alert!
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was all kinds of awesome! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Reading this has left me giddy. Giddy beyond the wine I had before reading it. Giddy enough to last for weeks. I truly loved every single word of this one!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is a very nice story. It was plausible too. I liked that he couldn't stand the thought of her having a child with someone else. It's very Boothy.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I loved it... But of course I want more... I always want more...
cassmelb chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
From just that I cam tell the of you decided to continue this it would be brilliant! I would it I you continued! :)
the general girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Please DO expand on this!

I love your writing style, and you ALWAYS keep Booth and Brennan in character. It's really hard to find fics like that. "

Can't wait to see more! : D
Joyce751 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
that was so cute! please expand/continue with this story!
penandra chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
What wonderful fluff! Wonderful, just wonderful.

I know that you posted this story three months ago and I'm just reading it now (and I'm posting this without reading the reviews of others first).

I like this as a one-shot and any follow on as maybe a stand alone as well (although I really like multi-chapter ff, I really love one-shots).

I love your writing and the way you depict the characters.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
HOW DID I MISS THIS THE FIRST TIME AROUND? Guh, I am a puddle of goo - this is so. damn. sweet and wonderful. "It... it won't take me that long." *SNIFF!*
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
A great alternate take on how to resolve the crack between Booth & Bones after Hannah. I do hope there is more to come, but if not this is a great 1-shot too.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
"...What if you do?" -One line turned me into a fangirl squeeing wreck of a human being. That's powerful. Seriously, you know how I feel about pregnancy fics but this one...It was perfectly done and in the light of the finale, I imagine that this is actually a conversation that could have taken place in canon. Great job!
neshama chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh - not my intention to sound demanding here but - you have to continue with this story. It was an excellent first chapter. It has SO much potential. I hope you can continue writing it. :)
rbutler chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Booth doesn't have anything to apologize for - he really doesn't and it's so refreshing to read that. Brennan doesn't want him to grovel, she just wants him and it's so very Boothy that he is amazed by that and feels like he should apologize and make amends anyway.

The butterfly imagery is so very fitting also.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this on lj, but I wanted to review & favorite it on here, too. Le sigh. This story gets me every time. Brennan & the butterfly onesie, Booth panicking that she'll choose a donor, & their conversation about their future baby - it's all so lovely. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »