Reviews for Flaps Its Wings
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011

I love it. I just want the baby issue re-addressed so badly on the show and what you gave me was a perfect offering of that :)

You wanna know how much I love this fic? I'll tell you a little story to show you. hehe (you love it)

It's currently 3:30am, I have just come home from a night of dancing and photo taking (and mild drinking, but who's judging?lol) and I thought I'd check my emails before I drift into sleep...however there was an alert there from the one and only I thought I'd better read the story, and then I fell in love with it so badly that I thought I should review it rather than get my much needed sleep ;)

I loved Brennan's excitement for the scientific accuracy of the butterfly and I loved Booth's excitement for a baby. It was great bringing back that whole idea of him just needing time.

Thanks do much again, Sweetie :) I hope replying to this doesn't affect your dissertation too badly ;) Congrats on making it to your next level of study though :) I don't think I've even said that yet. lol.

Katniss730 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Loved it! I have wondered if Angela's pregnancy has made Bones think about babies again.
dorisbay chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm definitively interested in read more!

A very beautiful story!

please continue!
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
More please!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It's a great story. Makes sense that Bones would start seriously looking at her options, and would be willing to wait a little while for Booth to get his act together. I have a feeling that the show is going to do something similar...they come to an understanding about "eventually," but will move there slowly until some outside force tells them "you don't have all the time in the world."
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That first chapter was simply ah-mazing! I loved it. It was very in character and beautiful, yet it was sad at the same time. It had the right amount of emotions mixed in.

I was giving FF one last look over before I head to bed (its nearly 2AM where I live in Australia) and I stumbled across this and already fall in love. I can't wait for the journey you're going to take them on.
bebe2580 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
SO so sweet! It made my chest swell... REally, very tender and well written... I would love to see the companion piece, when they indeed do try for the baby together...
Diko chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This sounds like it could be fun in so many ways, do they hide it? Do they not? Who finds out first about them and the baby? squeeeee fun fun! Oh and WORK ON YOUR DISSERTATION! P
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I would gleefully gobble up any story in this 'verse. More, please!
Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
You know, I haven't done much fanfic reading for ... well, all season, really. I've just felt utterly disconnected from the series. When I got the alert for this one, though, and saw who the author was, I had to check it out. And I'm glad I did. I love the sense of hope that runs through this and the way you've managed to show that all isn't lost between them despite how hopelessly screwed up it seems at times. Nice job.
navysgurl09 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I want more! Fluffy brain candy is my favorite kind!
Ending-Daley chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Okay the only crazy idea is not following this story up. It's so cute and fluffy! I'm addicted to it.

So that's my opinion. Please, please, please, continue this.

TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wheeeee! So glad you posted this here so I can do this: *favs*

I adore this and OMG I would LOVE to read more from this 'verse!

58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4