Reviews for Maybe She Was God
Update please so good!
leafstone chapter 49 . 11/28/2012
great story.
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! YEARS! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!

Now I want you to listen to my instructions VERY carefully and follow them. Watch Gundam Wing Endless Walts, in subtitles on Youtube. com

Go to Mangafox. com and read the manga for Sailor Moon.

Now reread your FAVORITE gundamwing/sailormoon story.

Now REREAD your story.

I promise, afterall of that you will be inspired and you will update and if anything else, I am at your beck and call. We need more writers back in the gundam wing/sailor moon section. We need updates and finished stories. This is me begging you. Your story is amazing and deserves to be finished. Please do all of the above and PM me if you need my help otherwise I hope to see an update within the month.
Lou-Louisa chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Oh boy are they protective, I JUST LOVE THEIR PROTECTEVNESS!

No one harps on the protecting enough! Thank you for writing I love this story!
Lou-Louisa chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Social bunny! Hahahahahahahaha! XD I love ur stories!
TarundoruSlap chapter 49 . 3/24/2012
Heero is just plain mean sometimes, isn't he? I really love the story sometimes, I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see everybody else's reactions!(Mostly Heero and Milliardo...)
Guest chapter 49 . 10/4/2011
you are an evil one at that leaving it like that
MoonlightBushido chapter 49 . 8/25/2011
I know you haven't updated this in four years, but seriously, I love this story and would love to see it continued. Please continue it, it can't be the end for Usagi, it can't be.
narutosfangurl chapter 49 . 8/11/2010
EGAD! What's wrong with you! You can't just leave it like that! Don't make me get out my Reviewer's Pitchfork and start a riot! You so need to update this bad boy, and soon too!
SereheartHeero chapter 49 . 5/5/2010
hi! i hope you're still alive and well.. please update your story.. im so hooked up by it.. love heero and usagi! totally a big fan of them!
DragonFire Princess chapter 49 . 2/10/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
angel313 chapter 49 . 8/12/2009
Please update. It has been a while and I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
Jessica chapter 49 . 5/20/2009
HELLO! WHERE ARE YOU i love this story butr it hasnt been since 06-08 of LAST YEAR please finish this story soon!
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »