Reviews for LEARN
cejsmom chapter 15 . 9/24
I totally enjoyed this one as well. I'm not great at forgiving and typically find it hard in fics where it seems people are forgiven too easily, but I can accept this. It's hard and my own issue but you made it believable to kudos to your story. And thanks for sharing this one as well. I wonder what happened to them but I'll believe they had a notebook ending.
Rebadams7 chapter 15 . 9/23
What an amazing Lee brilliant pair of stories someone was thinking of them online someone else knew them so I clicked on the link and boom several hours vanished as I fell into this world you created so brilliantly
BringAttentionToTheMatter chapter 2 . 5/28
What the Fork? This is so confusing, I don't think I can read on, your writing is so, so good. and the idea of FEEL was so so good. and i suppose this was a good idea, but I can't read on...I don't need such emotional turmoil, really, it's just too...I can't even
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
I would have punched Britney and Carlisle. Though I am glad Bella and Edward are together.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I still hate Britney. She should have found a SINGLE man. I hope she becomes a lonely old spinster, the wannabe homewrecker.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Why couldn't it be Britney who was in an accident? What a skank! She knew Edward was married, and was in love with Bella, yet she still wanted to bang Edward?! I guess she was thinking of the money and prestige.
frostedglaze chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I hope she leaves Carlisle and his horrible family destitute!
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
She better be talking about her pet's sonogram!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I am very very very very very very angery with Edward! Argggg :(
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
If they don't get back together soon and this mess is sorted out I will be royally pissed!
MizzVicki chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
Almost had given up there at the start, but glad stuck it out.:)
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
13 years? WTF?
Sydney chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
This story was like a giant epilogue to FEEL. I liked it a lot. I knew Edward would never give Britney the time of day. I was surprised however that Carlisle set her and Edward up. I feel bad for Bella missing so much of her childrens' lives... The ending would have been perfect if Bella and Edward had another child so Bella could get to experience her child growing up. It was still a great story tho.
tululah chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
Great story! Loved the new and improved Bella.
Ashley Mason aka Edwardslove13 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012