Reviews for New life and new civilizations
camitake chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! cant wait for more! :D
gymkidz2000 chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Love this... Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely wonderful
Deanaholic1 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
So good! Please update soon!
Deanaholic1 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I really like this story a lot!
royalpinkdogs chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
excellent! good depiction of the characters!
orionastro chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
good new chapter, lets see with this new civilization joining , starfleet will have acces o clocking tech, cant rdly wait for the next chapter
katz chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Can't wait to read the next chapters, please don't leave us waiting too long.
MacGateFan chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait to read more! :)
cflat chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Really like this thus far! Loved that Jim actually made Spock speechless (and surprised the rest of his bridge crew while he was at it). Looking forward to when he gets back on the Enterprise.
JamesTKent chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
I've just read the whole story just far, and I must say I'm intrigued. You've managed to capture the voice of the characters better than any other fanfic about this Kirk and Spock that I've seen. I look forward to your further continuance.
truthxinxshadow chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
More? Please? This is really great. I'm a huge sucker for Jim!in-peril stories. ;) Me gusta. Pleeeease write more. I'll love you forever. This is too good to leave unfinished. Really. :D
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Wow. Loved the twist with the mysterious alien :) Just... totally wasn't expecting that (although I began to get a clue when Jim started suspecting mind reading) (And I've got a sneaking suspicion just who that alien is...)

Anyways, please update soon!
ethereal girl chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
yay your back! and you leave us with a cliff hanger - not nice :-P

Poor Jim got a beating for being the good guy but im happy the alien seemed to read his good intentios or did it read his file? Just dying to know who the alien is and if it will return Kirk to his shop. pls update soon.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
It's the fearsome It! (I kept having to pause whenever I saw the capital 'I'...)

Anyways, though, really good fight scene. Does the scene shift near the end? All the scene transitions have been deleted (something ffn does to a lot of stories) and normally I can figure out where the scenes shift, but this one seemed a bit incongruous...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »