Reviews for Living
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is amazing. Seriously, the wording is perfect. Great job! :)
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Despite the conversation that we are currently in the middle of right this very second, this is awesome. And you've pinpointed exactly how the shift in his character happens, which seems like "wait...what?" in the musical given his plot-device-ness. I love where you ended it because I revel in the angst of it all.

I love the "this is living" bit.

And the threat of castration ;)
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I am speechless.

This was absolutely beautiful and I was genuinely moved.

"There were days where he wished she had just agreed to the Wizard, made everything easier for herself and him"

That alone really made him human and said so much about him. I find Fiyero in the musical to be almost forgettable. You could take him out and the story and its morals would still be the same, so it's hard to identify with him and I think you connected with his weaknesses really well throughout the story.

"To anything else he was dead.

Of course Elphaba would call it living"

This, for me, was the best line in the whole story. It made me smile while still in keeping with the mood you'd set (I am envious).

"This Elphaba, this is living."

Just lovely.

"without a second thought he would die for her"

Okay, now this isn't something I say (or do) often, but you actually brought me to the verge of tears throughout that last paragraph.

I think that says it all so I will end this rather long review by saying that this is my favourite thing you have written.

Candy~
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aww! That was so clever! I love it. Glad to have you back. :)
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nice story structure. He is so admirable and loving. *le sigh*
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
..Wow. This is fantastic.

It's almost ironic how her own words were turned against her.. and yet it was worth it in the end.

You're right, too. Yay, angst!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
A few spelling and grammar errors. That's the bad news. The actual content is a great read, I love the angst stories, and you've shown Fiyero as a young man who - in my opinion - was never as flippant as he pretended to be, and who is willing to put his life on the line when it comes to the crunch. I also liked how you portrayed Elphaba here.
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was amazing. I loved it. I could totally see this happening. Great job capturing the emotions of the various characters! )
Yero and Fae chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
very well done! i liked this, you pulled everthing together very well. it's about time Fiyero got a wake up call :)
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Agnst, Agnst, Agnst...why be happy when you could kill off Wicked characters? :-)

Lovely story, I feel like you really did get inside Fiyero's head and show what he would be thinking. Excellent.
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Yay angst! Angsty romances are my favorite!

This...was...a masterpiece. I loved how you put them in categories "to fight for" "to die for" and so on. I never would have thought of that. The summary was perfect for this too!

I agree, having a life sucks.

~Mindy