Reviews for The Trouble With Hearts
rebma726 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aw this is adorable! I could see it happening.
I am impressed that you could keep the characters in character. Most of the time, I see that there are more and more fanfics that are not keeping characters personalities straight. I aplaud you :)
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Adorable! I thought you did an excellent job keeping to their personalities.
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great story! Very cute and in character. One thing I'd like to point out, however was in Videl's conversation with her father. The man's a con artist, a liar, superficial, arrogant, and more, but if there's one redeeming character about Mr. Satan, it's that he cares very much for his daughter. With that bring said, I think it was a low blow, even for him, to bring up Videl's fight at the World Martial Arts Tournament like that. Other than this, though, I thought the story was pretty much perfect. Well done here.

sora
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aww! Too cute! :P
CutThroughSkin chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
awww(:
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Very cute. I liked it.
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
please acept my loalty to dbz. i as of current trying to grow a saiyan tail. i wish to own all the episodes of dbz and gt. i use zucin as my name on every thing. if i got a tatto it would be of a majin m on my forehead. i died my hair blond like a super saiyan. i have tried to do more than hal the stuf on the show (kamehameham, instant transmition, final flash, ki blast, flying, fusion dance, powering up, spirit bomb, etc) I SHOULD BE WORTHY. SOME ONE GIVE ME A TAIL
silverbirdz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
YOur story is so cute!
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awh that was soooo very sweet!

You're a good writer!

X Tanja
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I loved this fic. Very cute. I've always loved GohanxVidel. I think you kept really close to their personalities, and I'm pretty sure you didn't have an inaccuracies. I'm sorry to hear your collection got lost, but hopefully it will at least encourage you to keep writing. :) Keep up the good work!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awwww, that was so cute!
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Please get the net chapter out soon. That was a great beginning and I really haven't seen that many good Gohan/Videl stories so far, so I'm excited about this one. GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT!
The0Blind0Writer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol, great one-shot. really sorry about your video collection, heaven knows i would've bought them if given the chance. hope to read more of your work soon.
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awww...a sweet story! Great filler - we never did actually see how the two of them got together. I like this version to say the least. Love how Chi-Chi caught the two of them finally kissing.
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story, I really like the idea of Videl becoming Saiyaman 2. I suppose it's the idea that she's willing to get involved in all its ridiculousness despite knowing how dorky it is (or maybe she can actually be kind of a dork too!). Hard luck about your DVDs...