Reviews for Interference Well Met
Kaoz chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
dude i so thought we were getting some ass kicking inthis chapter. ) still, i like haing some jack alone time, lol
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
hm, one wonders if this is Hammond trying to the SG-1 team to talk to each other... Meanwhile, vampire who knows about the SGC...ouch. Imagine them getting in, using the Stargate to get to some human occupied world that has zero knowledge of the supernatural. It'd be like the Europeans introducing smallpox to the Americas-a plague that would spread rapidly, with no defense against it.

And, among a populace that has no way to make holy water, no knowledge of crosses or any of a vampire's weaknesses. And all that stuff. Ouch.

Here's another problem- Jack knows about a huge threat to the SGC and he hasn't told the SGC about it. If that came out, Hammond would have to courtmartial him, and he'd be right to do it. Doubt that will happen, but it's a potential problem.
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Makes me wonder if some of the really old Goa'uld, dating to the occupation of earth/building of the pyramids etc, know about magic/the supernatural and all that. Hm, there was that Goa'uld they found who'd been on earth ever since then & ran a cult... who knows.

Sounds like it's getting closer to the point where the Slayer/SGC verses are going to collide.
Kaoz chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Strategic Trouble Shooting, lol! I so like that one.

Will there be more B & F kikcing ass on the Baddy?
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Yay! It's great that they're fighting together again. Also that was an awesome fight scene and Faith getting a bit banged up makes it more real :)
Kaoz chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Aww, the girl bonding was just what we needed here. Maybe a little longer next time around pls?
JimBeamer5 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I love this story, but I'd have to agree with VID. Faith shouldn't be able to defeat a genetically engineered super human with massive amounts of hand to hand experince, in both training and combat. Slayers defeat vampires etc easily anough, but how many of them have a 100 years experience in unarmed combat. I'd bet - zero. That's not their thing, they don't train, they just fight, 99% of the time clumsily. THAT'S why Slayers train, to give them the advantage. I can't see a Slayer defeating someone who is just as strong as them and has more training/experience. Just aint gonna happen. I think Faith almost holding her own would have been just as impressive to General Hammond. I'd be impressed with anyone who'd be able to keep up with Teal'c.

Someone who defeated him though would scream "alien" to me, and would need to be investigated.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Oh, that last part gave me the warm fuzzies :)
sgo chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I love this pairing. Thank you so much for the update. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to see how you help Daniel get his foot out of his mouth.
Kaoz chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Aww, this was sweet.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
things are going too well. Something has to go wrong soon, the way Faith's luck runs. Though once she gets the security clearance, should be fun to see her reaction to the stargate/Goa'uld news.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
I haven't checked up on this series for a long time so this is certainly a pleasant surprise to see a new one :) Great so far!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
you know I love your fics, so please don't be offended, but I would really like to finally read a fic where either Faith or Buffy can't kick everyone's one the planet six, that there are some people/aliens they are incapable of defeating (until now have not yet read such fic). Considering the Jaffa are so much stronger than humans and Teal'c is over 112 years old (making it a LOT of combat experience and training) not even a Slayer could defeat him. Prove to be a worthy opponent, yes, but not defeat him. Again, I hope I didn't hurt you.
mwbib chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
looking forward to the next chapter ...I'm impressed keep it up
Darth Sanctus chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
I think that it would be an interesting twist if you had the events of 'Meridian' take place soon.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »