Reviews for Interference Well Met
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Teal'c probably suspects, but to an observer it just looks like she's super-skilled. She should have a clearance to know more pretty soon. Jack will be floored when he hears about the Initiative & all the other stuff slayers have been involved with recently.

People in the new council must be really happy for her, she's turned her life around in a big way.
DragonDawn84 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Wonderful Story!
Kaoz chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
wtf! u r mean. no doubt, how can u just leave it like this?

Oh boy cant wait to find out how the sparring session goes n faith finding out theres aliens too, ha! lol
GiMo chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I just read through this entire series in just one sitting. It's now 4:30am and I really need to go to bed, but I find myself wishing there were more chapters. I love the unique pairing, the strength of the two main characters, and the way you've played with the timeline, both in terms of plot and story structure. Can't wait for the next update!
Moon FireStar chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OMG! YOU KILL ME WITH THE CLIFF-HANGERS...that being said can I tell you how much I love your Jack( the real one I can take or leave) if I didn't love Faith so much I would wanna take this Jack for myself ...TIL next time
Spirit Speaker chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Awesome. Just awesome. A perfect way to get her into the program, and feasible too. I only wish the chapters were longer :)
SGO chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Loved the new chapter, as always you didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see how you work things out between Daniel, Jack, and Faith. I am curious that there hasn't been any real reference to how Carter feels about Jack and Faith. Can't wait for the big face off between Faith and Teal'c.
jen chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
More please :)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
okay, you completely took me by surprise with this chapter. But I definitely can not claim that I don't like it. :)

Personally I also approve of all these further elements of how THIS future will be different from the one Faith saw... and in many cases this future is better. Like in the case of both Jack and Faith knowing what the other is working on, their pasts, no secrets anymore... makes for a much stronger marriage.

Can't wait for Daniel to meet Faith for the first time - please have her already employed by the SGC at that time... it'll shock the living daylights out of his back-stabbing as-s. :)

I approve of this chapter, carry on. :thumb up:
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
neat. The only problem with Faith sparring with Teal'c is, it might look suspicious if she does too well. Considering all the weird stuff that happens to SG-1, Daniel will be all about her being a hok'tar or Asgardian clone or who knows what.

One good thing-even a physical complete with DNA test won't reveal anything strange (though I suppose she might have the Ancient gene).
kellyh59 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Really liking it so far. Jack and Faith really work as a couple for me, they both have such dark and painful pasts. And while you want them to be happy, they each need someone who understands the darkness.

In SG1 canon, there was a lot of tension between Jack and Daniel for large chunks of season 5. Daniel doesn't always look before he leaps, and didn't always get Jack's military decisions. And this thing with Faith just adds another layer to the tension between two very different types of men.

I hope that this story (and future ones, please) will help explain some of the stuff I wondered about when reading "Worth Fighting For" (one of my all time fav fanfics)...

Like how Faith and Jack had been together for 3 years without the really huge SG1 events that take place in that time..."Meridian", "Abyss", and "Lost City" being noticed by Faith. Also in those 3 years together, Jack was injured multiple times... off the top of my head he was... shot in S5 "Desperate Measures", came down with an Ancient plague in S6 "Frozen", and injured in S7 "Heroes". He was also accused of murder in S6 "Smoke and Mirrors", cloned in S7 "Fragile Balance" and missing for several weeks in S6 "Paradise Lost". And that doesn't include the times the whole team was gone for weeks at a time. I really think Faith would wonder 'What the heck are they doing in that mountain, cause is sure isn't Deep Space Radar Telemetry' But then again, maybe she did notice... I guess we only saw a shot slice of their possible future lives in "Worth Fighting For".

LOVED "But it wasn't supposed to be this way, she thought, moving numbly toward the kitchen. It was all supposed to be better, right, this time." and Teal'c and Sam telling Daniel that he shouldn't have done this.
Moon FireStar chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
all I can say is wow!
mwbib chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I hope to see this story go all the way forward past the first part. Looks pretty good.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
the sad part is, his intentions are good. It's just that he goes at them with that single-minded thick-headedness that is typical Daniel, coupled with his signature self-rightenousness, the I'm-always-right attitude and his usual complete disregard for decorum (exact same thing he pulled back on that planet long ago when he questioned Jack's decisions and authority in front of a planet's delegates). He just can't admit he made a mistake, either to himself or to anyone else, and that he should've trusted Jack - after all, the man has been in this business already when Daniel was still sucking on his thumb, lol, thus Jack would know a trap if he'd see one.
sgo chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
This is so typical of Daniel, rushing in before thinking. I always wondered how Jack could keep from beating the crap out of him for getting them into so much trouble with his impulsiveness. I can't wait to see where you are going with this part of the series.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »